Comprised entirely of powder-coated aluminum alloy, these state-of-the-art stands provide both durability and flexibility. The sleek, embossed base features six vibration-tamping, floor-protecting pads, while the shaft incorporates an internal clutch washer for smooth, secure height adjustments from 17 - 28.5". The all-metal tele-boom features a removable counterweight for dual mic functionality.
On-Stage MS9417 Features
- Road worthy gear with innovative design, these state-of-the-art stands provide both durability and flexibility
- Removable diecast counterweight leaves ⅝" -27 threading to attach 2nd mic if desired
- Solid steel machined lug with M20 threading provides an excellent combination of fast assembly and secure connection, while extending thread wear far beyond fine-thread designs
- Low-profile, heavy-duty 6 lb. base features six vibration-tamping, floor-protecting pads
- MS9417 Drum / Amp Mic Stand with Telescoping Boom1
- Boom Length21.5"-36"
- Base Vertical Height10"
- Base Weight6 lbs
- Threading.625"-27" for mic clips or accessories and M20 at base