Thump Series powered loudspeakers continue their legacy of ultra-affordable, class-leading performance and reliability and bring it to the next level with all-new designs and technology that redefine chest-thumping low-end and versatility.
To keep up with the demands of modern music, performers, and DJs, Thump Series loudspeakers feature a 1300W ultra-efficient amplifier design with Dynamic Bass Response™ technology. Utilizing a higher voltage power supply, the amplifier in Thump has an incredibly fast response to transients and bass-heavy music. When you need maximum power and chest-pounding bass, Thump delivers.
Thump loudspeakers feature built-in 2-channel mixers equipped with two Vita™ preamps with Wide-Z™ technology that handles mic, line, and instrument signals with ease. When you need only one or two inputs, you can plug directly into the speaker without an external mixer.
Get your speakers ready for action at the push of a button. Choose between four speaker modes to instantly optimize the system for your application. Not only does this make setup faster, it gives you a great starting point when it comes time to mix.
Unstable AC power can cause some frustrating problems during a gig. With Power Factor Correction, Thump Loudspeakers keep the power in check ensuring a consistent performance. To top it all off, Thumps accept wall power from anywhere in the world with no modifications needed thanks to a universal internal power supply. Just use the appropriate power cord for the country you are using them in.
The Thump's lightweight yet powerful design makes it great for a wide range of applications. Ideal for DJs, bars, cafes, weddings, events, rehearsal studios, and even in your backyard.
Mackie Thump12A Features
- Powerful high-performance 1300W amplifier
- 12" high-output woofer, 1.4" titanium dome compression driver
- Class-leading, chest-thumping low-end
- Built-in 2-channel mixer features Vita™ with Wide-Z™ technology
- Flexible mounting options include tripod and pole-mounting
- Dual angle design perfect for use as a stage monitor
- 4 application specific speaker modes
- Precision digital crossover
- Transducer time alignment
- Reliable power factor correction
- Excellent in a variety of applications
- 4 handle design makes loading and unloading easy
- Thump12A 12" powered speaker1
- Power cord1
- Frequency Range
- -10dB: 50 Hz - 23,000 Hz
- -3dB: 57 Hz - 20,000 Hz
- Coverage (H x V)90° x 60°
- Monitor Angle45°
- Max SPL Peak126 dB
- Low Frequency: 12" with ferrite
- High Frequency: 1.4" Titanium dome compression driver
- Rated Power
- System: 1300 watts peak
- Low Frequency Power Amplifier: 1000 watts peak
- High Frequency Power Amplifier: 300 watts peak
- Input Type
- 2x female XLR balanced
- 1/4" unbalanced
- Mic Line Impedance8 kΩ balanced
- 1/4" TS, Wide-Z Impedance1 MΩ unbalanced
- Mix Outmale XLR balanced
- Mix Out Impedance600 Ω balanced
- Main Controlrotating knob, 0 dB at fully clockwise
- Crossover Type24 dB/octave
- Crossover Frequency2 kHz
- Line Input Power
- Detachable Line Cord: 100-240VAC, 50-60 Hz, 75W
- AC Connector: 3-pin IEC 250VAC, 10 A male
- Power Supply Type: switchmode
- Constructionpolypropylene with black textured finish
- Grilleperforated metal with weather resistant coating
- Operating Temperature32°F to 104°F (0 to 40°C)
- Dimensions (HxWxD)24.2" x 14.1" x 14"
- Weight29.1 pounds (13.2 kg)