For mounting microphones in the piano frame (or any other magnetic surface). The GM1500 Gooseneck Mount is a combination of magnet mount, gooseneck and shock mount. Both omnidirectional and directional microphones - compact as well as larger - fit in the mount.
Based on the Rycote® Lyre suspension system, almost any microphone can be used simply by adding another Lyre rubber piece.
The shock mount is extremely flexible. The holders can be mounted facing both the upside and downside. The poles can be adjusted by pushing them back and forth.
DPA GM1500 Gooseneck Mount Features
- Combination magnet mount, gooseneck, and shockmount
- For miking piano frame
- Can also mount mics on other magnetic surfaces
- Mounts omni and directional mics
- Based on the Rycote® Lyre suspension system
- Poles can be adjusted by pushing them back and forth
- GM1500 Gooseneck Mount1
- PRODUCT IDGM1500 Gooseneck Mount for Pencil Microphone