Dante is the de facto standard for networking audio equipment. With the Verto 32 from Ferrofish USA, it's now possible to easily integrate up to 32 x 32 channels via ADAT into a Dante network. No matter which ADAT device you use - the Verto 32 makes all channels immediately avalilable in the network: "plug and play".
The ultra compact device has 8 ADAT connectors: 4 for transmitting, and 4 for receiving digital data (8 channels each).
On the Dante side there are two RJ45 sockets, also prepared for redundant operation. The Verto 32 supports up to 96kHz sample rate, MIDI jacks for control, and BNC wordclock jacks for external synchronization.
Ferrofish Verto 32 Features
- Easily integrate up to 32 x 32 channel via ADAT into a Dante network
- Ultra compact
- 96kHz sample rate
- Includes MIDI jacks for control< and BNC wordclock jacks for external synchronization
- Verto 32 Dante Converter1
- Power Supply1
- DANTE I/O
- 2x Ethernet (PRI/SEC) sockets, 1GBit
- 64x64 channel Brooklyn II board built-in
- ADAT I/O (Only Verto 32 & 64)
- 4x ADAT Input + 4x ADAT Output, optical TOSLINK (Verto 32)
- 32x32 channels at 48kHz, 16x16 channels at 96kHz
- MIDI I/O
- MIDI Standard 1.0 / 1996
- 2x DIN female 5pin In/Out for embedding / de-embedding MIDI-over-MADI messages
- Wordclock2x BNC In/Out, 75 Ohm termination set to on by default. Can be changed from software via DANTE.
- FusePolyfuse internal, self-resetting
- Power consumption 14.4VA (1.2A at 12V)
- Temperature range+5°C to +45°C
- Humidity <75%, non-condensing
- Dimensions 22 x 9 x 4.5 mm (without rack ears)
- Weight 0.9 kg
- Power Supply
- 14.4VA (1.2A at 12V)
- Polyfuse internal, self-resetting
- 1 x power supply included
- Temperature range: 41°F up to 113°F (+5°C up to +45°C)
- Humidity: <75%, non-condensing