Launchkey is Novation's intuitive and fully integrated MIDI keyboard controller for making tracks in Ableton Live, designed to give you everything you need to create and play your music. Made for creators of all abilities, Launchkey gives you inspirational tools to expand your musical vocabulary. Scale and Chord modes and a powerful arpeggiator push your musical creativity and help start new ideas. Custom Modes and a full-size MIDI output transform Launchkey into a powerful centrepiece of any music-making setup.
Ableton Live Integration
Launchkey gives you unrivalled access to Ableton Live’s functions, including Capture MIDI, track arm, quantise, click and loop controls. Not using Ableton Live? No problem, Launchkey also has full integration with Logic and Reason, plus out of the box functionality with other DAWs including Studio One, Cubase and Pro Tools, via HUI.
Expand Your Musical Vocabulary
Inspirational features include Scale Mode, Chord Modes and a powerful arpeggiator, which together extend your musical capabilities and let you create in new ways. Scale Mode transposes keys and pads played to notes in the scale selected; three chord modes let you trigger complex chords with one finger, while the powerful arpeggiator gets melodies moving, fast.
Custom Modes: Control Anything
The full-size five-pin MIDI output, works with any MIDI-compatible device. Use Novation Components to configure four Custom Modes, which map Launchkey’s knobs, faders and pads to software and hardware features.
Launchkey works standalone, so it’s the perfect controller for any music-making setup, with or without a computer. The Scale and Chord Modes, arpeggiator and Custom Modes can all be used to control an all-hardware studio or live rig.
Novation LaunchKey 61 MK3 Features
- Ableton Live integration
- Easy-to-read 16x2 character screen
- 5-pin MIDID output works with any MIDI-compatible device
- Scale modes transpose keys and pads to notes
- Velocity-sensitive keyboard
- 16 velocity-sensitive pads
- Four Custom Modes
- Three chord modes
- Powerful arpeggiator
- Eight rotary encoders
- Nine 45mm faders
- LaunchKey 61 MK3 61-Key Midi Controller1
- Product Hardware Specifications
- 61 velocity sensitive keys
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 258 x 952 x 77 mm
- 16x2 char screen
- 16 RGB backlit velocity sensitive pads
- Pitch bend and modulation wheels
- 8 knobs
- 9 sliders
- 5-pin MIDI out socket
- Arm/select buttons
- Arp/scale/fixed chord buttons
- Octave up/down buttons
- Play/stop/record/loop buttons
- Track navigation buttons
- Capture MIDI/ quantise/click/undo buttons
- Stop/solo/mute button
- Scene launch button
- Device select/device lock buttons
- USB B socket
- Susatin pedal 1/4" jack socket
- Kensington security slot
- Software Compatibility
- Works with Ableton Live or later. Ableton LIfe 10 Lite included
- Full integration with Logic and REason, plut out of the box functionality with other DAWs including Studio One, Cubase, and Pro Tools, via HUI.
- Launchkey also works as a standard MIDI controller
- Power Requirements
- USB bus powered
- Power supply not included