The Virtue home digital piano from Alesis is ideal for beginning piano students and seasoned pianists alike. Get authentic sound and versatile expression with Virtue’s 88 full-size, velocity-sensitive keys with adjustable touch response, built-in 30-watt speakers (15Wx2), and 128-note max polyphony. This piano includes a large LED-backlit screen with a grand staff that shows which notes are being played in real-time. The Virtue also features a built-in music rest for sheet music and mobile devices, a built-in-metronome, as well as three pedals (sustain, soft, sostenuto). Rounding out this piano’s accessories is an adjustable piano bench that is both stylish and easy to assemble.
The Virtue includes 360 built-in sounds that authentically express a wide range of instruments (such as acoustic and electric pianos, organs, strings, brass, woodwinds, percussion, mallets, guitars, synths, and even sound effects), as well as modes that provide great opportunities for customizing your settings to fit your style. Experiment with creating songs and new combinations with 80 built-in demo songs and a one-touch Song Mode with 160 accompaniment styles and add or adjust chord and reverb FX or enable pedal resonance for enhanced realism. Further personalize your sound with Layer Mode to combine multiple sounds, Split Mode to divide two sounds across the keyboard, and save your work with Record Mode. One-touch song mode shows the names of the chords on the LED display.
While this is a great piano for seasoned performers looking to polish their skills, the Virtue also comes with great learning features for beginners. Use Lesson Mode to divide the keyboard into two identical sections—an ideal function that lets a teacher and student play together in the same pitch and voice, without the need to switch places or play over each other.
Enhanced connectivity allows you to link other gear to your piano. A USB-MIDI output lets you connect to a computer or tablet, giving you access to educational or recording software. A USB drive input is great for playing along with MP3s, letting you play along with your favorite songs.
Take advantage of Virtue’s included free trials of powerful instruction apps. Enjoy three months of Skoove: in-depth and exclusive online piano courses that can be adapted to your learning style while providing constructive performance feedback that lets you hone your skills, as well as one-on-one support from a team of experienced musicians. Master your music with TakeLessons, America’s largest lessons company that offers live classes with real teachers for hands-on instruction.
Alesis Virtue Features
- 88 full-sized non-weighted keys with velocity sensitivity and adjustable touch response
- Easy-to-assemble wooden stand with music rest and 3 pedals (sustain, soft, sostenuto)
- 360 built-in premium voices with the ability to split or layer 2 voices simultaneously
- Backlit LCD screen clearly shows chord names and notation
- One-touch song mode with 160 built-in accompaniment styles; 80 demo songs
- 30-watt speakers (15W X 2) and 128-note max polyphony for realistic sound and playability
- Lesson mode divides the keyboard into two sections with the same pitch and voice
- Record mode enables you to record and then listen back to your performance
- Built-in metronome can be easily adjusted from 30-280 BPM
- Easily adjustable Reverb and Chorus FX; Pedal Resonance feature
- Stereo 1/4" (6.35mm) output for connecting to a mixer, amp, or other sound system
- 1/4" (6.35mm) headphone output mutes the internal speakers for private practice
- USB-MIDI output for use with educational software or virtual instrument plugins
- USB drive input for listening and playing along with your favorite MP3s
- Includes power adapter, adjustable piano bench and 3 months free of Skoove Premium piano lessons
- Virtue Black 88-Key Hammer-Action Home Digital Piano1
- Piano Stand with Music Rest 1
- Adjustable Piano Bench1
- Assembly Parts1
- Power Adapter1
- User Guide1
- Safety & Warranty Manual1
- Minimum System Requirements
- Windows: 7 (32 and 64 bit)
- OS X : 10.11
- USB 2.0 port (or higher)