The Fire MIDI Controller for FL Studio from Akai Professional is a high-performance tool designed to enhance the music-creating experience. Designed in collaboration with Image-Line, and boasting plug-and-play integration, this dedicated hardware controller is custom-designed for compatibility with the FL Studio Digital Audio Workstation (DAW) platform. Intuitive, user-friendly layout and direct hardware control allow you to mute and solo channels, expand the grid matrix, select new channels, navigate patterns, and more.
Central to the Fire MIDI Controller’s layout is its 4x16 RGB pad matrix. Velocity-sensitive and ideal for drumming, these pads are specifically designed to interact with FL Studio’s step sequencer. Using the Note button, you can convert the RGB pads to a MIDI keyboard to access three octaves of note data or choose Performance Mode to launch MIDI clips and audio directly from the pads.
Personalize your workflow with 4 banks of 4 touch-capacitive knobs for viewing and adjusting parameters. These knobs give you precision control over channels, mixer, and user-assignable functions. Effortlessly tweak the volume, filter controls according to each channel, and automate recording.
Whether you’re in the studio or performing live, the Fire’s MPC-style 16-pad layout comes packed with the features and functions you need (including full integration with FPC and SliceX) to mix mouse-free. Its dedicated browser function lets you navigate, audition, and load audio samples, recall project files, and open plugins from its easy-to-read OLED display. Versatile, powerful, and easily scalable, up to four Fire devices can be interconnected to optimize control over FL Studio mixing production and workflow. Select Multi-Device Mode from the OLED display to instantly expand channels, enhanced sequencer accessibility, or scale the workflow from 4x16 to 8x32.
Expand your creative horizons with FL Studio’s Fruity Fire Edition software and a lifetime of free updates. The culmination of over 20 years of development, FL Studio is a complete software music production environment, giving you all the intuitive tools you need to fully realize your creativity. Featuring FL Studio’s piano roll editor, step sequencer, playlist, VST instrument support, full automation functionality, and more than 18 virtual instruments and over a dozen onboard effects and processors, this ground-breaking software is a one-stop package for professional composing, arranging, editing, mixing, and mastering of your music.
Akai Fire Features
- Dedicated browser function
- Step sequence
- Easily accessible hand controls
- Mouse-free mixing solution for FL studio environment
- Note, drum and performance modes
- Multi-device mode lets up to 4 Fire devices be connected at once
- Transport controls from the hardware
- Tutorial videos on Akai website
- Plug-and-play integration with FL Studio
- Quickly input patterns along the timeline in the step sequencer
- 4 x 16 Matrix of Velocity-Sensitive RGB Pads
- Record notes in Performance mode
- 4 banks of assignable Touch-Capacitive Knobs
- Instantly navigate the Channel Rack, Browser, Tool Bar and Playlist windows
- Use dedicated controls to quickly browse audio and project files
- Dedicated Transport controls
- USB bus-powered
- Fire MIDI Controller for FL Studio1
- USB cable1
- Quick Start Guide1
- User Manual Warranty and Safety Information1
- Software Download Instructions1
- Pads(64) Velocity-Sensitive RGB Backlit Pads
- 4 x 360 degree Assignable Touch-Capacitive Knobs
- 1 x 360 Encoder for Display Navigation
- Buttons20 x Dedicated function buttons; Red, Amber or Green backlit
- DisplayOLED Display
- Connections1 USB Type-B Port