Blueberry is a pressure-gradient cardioid condenser microphone that allows your voice and instruments to sit in front of the mix. Its handcrafted capsule and custom components provide shimmering high-end and smooth midrange with a commanding intimate presence that's ideal for anything from vocals and acoustic guitar to strings and brass.
Blueberry helps your vocals sit prominently at the front of your mix, without getting lost in the maxed-out gain structure of modern recordings. It combines the commanding intimate presence found in prized vintage vocal mics with the shimmering highs and smooth midrange you need to compete with modern mixes. No need to compromise your vocal track with lots of EQ plug-ins.
Blue Microphones Blueberry Features
- Proprietary Blue single-membrane large diaphragm capsule
- Commanding, intimate presence for vocals and instruments
- Fast transient response and high-SPL handling
- Blue heritage of premium audio and innovative design
- Blueberry large-diaphragm condenser microphone1
- S2 shock1
- Protective wooden box1
- Transducer TypeCondenser
- Polar PatternCardioid
- Frequency Response20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Output Impedance150 ohms
- Sensitivity20.0 mV/Pa at 1kHz (1Pa = 94dB SPL)
- Max. SPL140dB SPL (2.5kΩ, 0.5% THD)
- S/N Ratio86dB-A (IEC 651)
- Noise Level9.0 dB-A (IEC 651)
- Dynamic Range131dB (@2.5kΩ)
- Power Requirement+48V DC phantom power
- Dimensions9.25" x 1.97" x 1.18"
- Weight18.34 oz