Mouse is a powerful handcrafted microphone that delivers larger-than-life results for bottom-heavy instruments and voices. It features a unique rotating capsule design that adds versatility and allows you to discover all the tonal possibilities of your vocals or instruments. Get ready for a truly unique sonic experience.
Mouse excels at capturing the booming lows of bass guitar cabs, kick drums, lower-register vocals, and anything else that could split the world in two. It even accentuates the lows of voices and instruments that could use a lift in the bass department. Mouse's smooth mid-range response and crystalline high end delivers robust, full-range tone that's perfect for guitars, drums and broadcasting. And with minimal proximity effect, you'll never have to worry about your frequencies being muddy or out of proportion.
Blue Microphones Mouse Features
- Innovative rotating head lets you find the tonal sweet spot fast
- Extended low-range frequency response
- Integrated suspension shockmount
- Blue heritage of superior performance and design
- Ideal for studio or stage bass and baritone vocals and low frequency instruments like bass guitar, kick drums and strings
- Mouse large-diaphragm condenser microphone1
- Microphone shockmount1
- Protective wooden box1
- Transducer TypeCondenser
- Polar PatternCardioid
- Frequency Range20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Output Impedance150 ohms
- Sensitivity21.0 mV/Pa at 1kHz (1Pa = 94dB SPL)
- Max. SPL138dB SPL (2.5kΩ, 0.5% THD)
- S/N Ratio85dB-A (IEC 651)
- Noise Level8.0dB-A (IEC 651)
- Dynamic Range130dB (@2.5kΩ)
- Power Requirement+48V DC Phantom Power (IEC 268-15)
- Dimensions6.5" x 2.4"
- Weight2.16 pounds