The Bottle Cap Series offers an unprecedented creative palette for Bottle and BottleRocket Stage One mics. Inspired by the most coveted mics in recording history and forged for modern applications, the Bottle Caps embrace the past to define the future. The series delivers an extraordinary variety of timbres and polar patterns-with options ranging from vintage to modern-forming a world-class collection that would cost tens of thousands of dollars to obtain with individual mics. With the Bottle Caps, you can capture the unique character, dimension, and nuances of timeless performances from any vocalist or instrument.
B5 produces the massive sound of widely celebrated Eastern Block pressure omni tube mics. It features a contoured sound with an 8-9dB depression at 400hz.
Blue Microphones B5 Bottle Cap Features
- Interchangeable capsule for Bottle and BottleRocket microphones
- Unique compressed quality with accentuated low- and high-frequency response
- Omnidirectional polar pattern
- Ideal for instruments that need close miking or presence boosting to cut through the mix (acoustic guitar, percussion, piano, and other acoustic sources)
- B5 Bottle Cap large diaphragm omni microphone capsule1