Powersoft X8 innovates and evolves the concept of the amplification platform thanks to the integration of a worldwide compatible three-phase power supply and a fully-featured DSP.
The complete digital audio signal management system based on ARM Cortex A-8 processor and TI C6000 DSP platform heralds new and innovative level of signal processing, providing non-boolean routing and mixing, multi-stage equalization with raised-cosine, IIR and FIR filters, delay up to 2s in input processing and 100ms for time alignment, gain and polarity adjustment, crossover, peak limiters, TruePower™ limiters, and Active DampingControl™.
The power supply permits worldwide AC acceptance and direct connection to any regional power line configuration: it is now suitable for Single Phase, Bi-Phase, or Three Phase operation from 85 VAC up to 440 VAC without the need for manual selection. True Three Phase load balancing is directly achievable by the unit without any complex load assignment in the power distribution system design.
MyPowersoft services are available for this product.
Powersoft X8 DSP+D Features
- Flexible routing/mixing provided by the internal 8x8 input/ output matrix, allows the user to mix and route analog and digital I/O
- 8 input channels with physical analog and digital AES3 connectors and optional 16-in/8-out redundant Dante™ connection provides maximum flexibility
- Improved reliability thanks to the customizable input backup policy that automatically switches input source in case of a signal failure
- Complete user interface integrated into ArmoniaPlus
- WiFi remote monitoring through mobile device
- X8 DSP+D 8-Channel 3000W Power Amplifier1
- Output power per channel
- Output power per channel: 5200W @ 2Ω, 3000W @ 4Ω, 1600W @ 8Ω
- Bridge mode: 10400W @ 4Ω, 6000W @ 8Ω
- Max output voltage / current
- Max unclipped output voltage @8Ω: 175 Vpeak
- Current: 130 Apeak
- AC Main Power
- Power supply: Universal, regulated switch mode with PFC (Power Factor Correction)
- Nominal power requirement: 100 – 240V @ 50/60Hz
- Operating voltage: 90V – 264V
- Power consumption
- Idle: <200W
- Max: <5000W
- Operating temperature range0° – 45° C – 32° – 113° F
- Thermal dissipation*
- 1/8 of max output power @ 8Ω: 115V: 2117 BTU/h, 230V: 1946 BTU/h
- 1/4 of max output power @ 8Ω: 115V: 3892 BTU/h, 230V: 2875 BTU/h