The Ottocanali 4K4 DSP+D is a flexible and reliable 8-channel power amplifier with up to a total of 4,000 W at 4O, ideal for multi-zone applications in small to mid-scale installs. Ottocanali 4K4 DSP+D supports any combination of lo-Z loudspeakers, mono-bridgeable channel pairs and 70V/100V Hi-Z distributed lines with no need for output step-up transformers. The Ottocanali 4K4 DSP+D features switchable main/aux signal inputs and offers a wide range of system control, alarms, GPI/O and monitoring functions as well as sound shaping options.
The Ottocanali 4K4 DSP+D implements universal switch mode power supplies with PFC and patented SRM (Smart Rails Management) technology maximizing reliability & efficiency and reducing power consumption.
New Ottocanali 4K4 DSP+D heralds new and innovative level of signal processing. Providing flexible routing and mixing, multi-stage equalization with raised-cosine, IIR and FIR filters, delay up to 2 s in input processing and 100 ms for time alignment, gain and polarity adjustment, crossover, peak limiters, TruePower™ limiters, and Active DampingControl™.
Powersoft's legendary efficiency saves valuable energy, keeping both operational cost and 'carbon footprint' at a minimum: the Ottocanali 4K4 DSP+D shines with outstandingly low power consumption and heat dissipation. This dramatically reduces costs from the AC mains supply and air conditioning/cooling systems - not to mention the benefits to the environment for a greener planet.
Powersoft Ottocanali 4K4 DSP+D Features
- Fixed frequency switch-mode output stage for high grade sound accuracy
- All models 2 RU for reduced rack cost and space
- Light weight - for easier racking and shipping: 14 kg / 30.8 lbs
- Standard Phoenix connectors: analog and digital input, audio outputs, aux supply, alarms and GPIO
- Remotely switchable double input (main and aux)
- Ottocanali 4K4 DSP+D 8-Channel 500W 70V Power Amplifier1
- Output power per channel
- Output power per channel: 450W @ 2Ω, 500W @ 4Ω, 250W @ 8Ω
- Bridge mode: 900W @ 4Ω, 1000W @ 8Ω
- Max output voltage / current
- Max unclipped voltage @8Ω: 65 Vpeak
- Current: 15 Apeak
- AC Main Power
- Power supply: Universal, regulated switch mode with PFC (Power Factor Correction)
- Nominal power requirement: 100-240V ±10%, 50-60 Hz
- Operating voltage: 90V – 264V
- Power consumption/current draw
- Idle: 115V: 74W – 0.85 A, 230V: 77W – 0.75 A
- 1/8 of max output power @ 4Ω: 115V: 740W – 6.6 A, 230V: 750W – 3.9 A
- Operating temperature range0° – 35° C – 32° – 95° F
- Thermal dissipation*
- Idle: 115V: 253 BTU/h – 64 kcal/h, 230V: 263 BTU/h – 66 kcal/h
- 1/8 of max output power @ 4Ω: 115V: 801 BTU/h – 202 kcal/h, 230V: 839 BTU/h – 211 kcal/h
- 1/4 of max output power @ 4Ω: 115V: 1340 BTU/h – 338 kcal/h, 230V: 1340 BTU/h – 338 kcal/h