Quattrocanali 4804 offers the traditionally amazing sound quality and reliability of all Powersoft products.
The patented SRM (Smart Rails Management) technology allows to maximize the efficiency of the system and drastically reduce power consumption in any load and usage condition. Quattrocanali features the lowest thermal dissipation in the industry, reducing the need for external cooling devices.
Quattrocanali is designed to operate with lo-Z (from 2 O) and 70V/100V distributed lines or any mix of the two. DSP+D versions of the Quattrocanali grant in-depth control and monitoring via Armona, tailoring the sound and managing the system can be done by a remote, decentralized location.
This Amplifier Platform can also be trusted in mission-critical applications, such as fire alarm systems, thanks to the cleverly engineered power supply that allows reliable operation even when connected to a UPS.
MyPowersoft services are available for this product.
Powersoft Quattrocanali 4804 DSP+D Features
- Fixed frequency switch-mode output stage for high grade sound accuracy
- Compact size - all models only 1 RU for reduced rack cost and space
- Light weight - for easier racking and shipping: 7 kg (15.4 lbs)
- Standard Phoenix connectors: analog audio outputs, aux supply, alarms and GPIO
- Remotely switchable double input (main and aux) per channel
- Quattrocanali 4804 DSP+D 4-Channel 1200W 70V Power Amplifier1
- Output power per Channel1500 W @ 2 Ω, 1200 W @ 4 Ω, 1200 W @ 8 Ω
- Bridge mode3000 W @ 4 Ω, 2400 W @ 8 Ω
- Max output voltage / currentMax unclipped voltage @8 Ω 139 Vpeak
- Current45 Apeak
- AC Main Power
- Power supply: Universal, regulated switch mode with PFC (Power Factor Correction)
- Nominal power requirement: 100-240 V ±10%, 50-60 Hz
- Operating voltage: 90 V – 264 V
- Power consumption/current draw
- Idle: 115 V: 31 W – 0.47 A, 230 V: 32 W – 0.28 A
- 1/8 of max output power @ 4 Ω: 115 V: 823 W – 7.7 A, 230 V: 840 W – 4.3 A
- Operating temperature range: 0° – 45° C – 32° – 113° F
- Thermal dissipation
- Idle: 115 V: 106 BTU/h, 230 V: 107 BTU/h
- 1/8 of max output power @ 4 Ω: 115 V: 759 BTU/h, 230 V: 840 BTU/h