The MICRO SPOT® MS5 is a smaller alternative to the HOT SPOT® series speakers. Its small footprint combined with its vocal clarity allows it to be placed in tight areas while maintaining clarity. The MS5 is an unpowered passive studio and stage monitor that comes standard with a 7-position volume control switch. This allows the user to independently adjust their own volume without affecting the other monitors.
The MS5 can be mounted (mounting bracket included) on a microphone stand or to the wall for fixed installation. This allows the user to position the MS5 closer to the user than a conventional floor monitor, for better clarity and less feedback. However, the wedge-shaped design allows the MS5 to be placed on the floor or on a keyboard.
The MS5 Micro Spot is based on the original personal monitor. Designed with the familiar look and feel of the dual driver HS7 Hot Spot, the Wall and stand mount bracket is included and allows for easy positioning on any mic stand or permanent installation. The MS5 is great for keyboard players, drummers, singers, and many other applications.
Galaxy Audio MS5 Features
- 100 watt power handling
- 5" ceramic driver
- High impact ABS plastic
- Increased low frequency response
- MS5 Micro Spot portable passive personal monitor1
- Stand/wall mount bracket1
- Frequency Response150Hz - 15,000Hz
- Output/Peak100 watts
- Sensitivity88dB, 1 W @ 1 m (1kHz Octave Band)
- Max. SPL108 dB
- Speaker Complementone 5" ceramic magnet driver 14.5 oz
- Nominal Impedance16 ohms
- Input Connection2x 1/4" jacks wired in parallel
- ControlsVolume Control: 18dB range; 7 positions at -3dB each
- Enclosure Materialshigh impact ABS plastic
- Mounting/Riggingbuilt-in yoke bracket points
- Dimensions (HxWxD)6.25" x 6" x 7.5"
- Weight4.01 pounds