The Yamaha MTX series of matrix processors are equipped with flexible processing functions that make each MTX ideal for multi-zone commercial installations in retail and restaurants. The MTX5-D is a 34x16 matrix processor equipped with 8ch mic/line input and 8ch analog output. Important features on the MTX5-D include 16ch YDIF digital I/O, 16ch Dante digital I/O, 1 MY Card slot, and an SD Card Slot for playback.
MTX processors are responsible for all the processing functions your sound system needs to excel. With the MTX5-D you can configure, program, and manage your whole system from the user-friendly interface of the accompanying MTX Editor software application.
The MTX 5-D provides a host of connections so there are enough inputs and outputs for the scale of your installation. This includes 8 mono inputs (mic/line), 2 stereo inputs (line), and 16 digital inputs via YDIF. An SD Card Slot also gives you the capability to playback MP3/WAV files stored on an SD memory card. Dual Dante ports on the MTX5-D allow 16 channels of inputs and outputs (@44.1kHz/48kHz) to be run on a redundant network. Expand your network even further with the daisy chain capability or add inputs and outputs with Yamaha expanders EXi8 or Exo8.
No matter how complex your sound system is, control over it should be simple and easy to access. The design and configuration of the MTX5-D deliver this and gives you a suite of options for remote control. Choose from straightforward DCP wall panels with wireless equivalents that are operable from an iOS or Android phone or tablet. You can also use more advanced options such as the MCP1 programmable wall mount controller, PGM1 advanced paging station microphone, and the completely customizable ProVisionare Touch and ProVisionaire Control Apps (for iOS tablets and Windows devices respectively).
Yamaha MTX5-D Features
- 8ch mic/line input and 8ch analog output
- 16ch YDIF digital I/O
- 16ch Dante digital I/O
- 1x MY Card slot
- 48V phantom power
- Suitable for small or mid-sized installed systems
- Use Dante to construct small-scale or large-scale systems
- Newly-developed "YDIF" digital audio transmission format
- Slot for installing a Mini-YGDAI card
- Versatile input/output and SD memory card slot
- Support for external controls
- Dedicated "MTX-MRX Editor" application software for designing the entire system
- iPhone app support
- MTX5-D Dante enabled matrix processor1
- Mixing channel16 Mono + 3 Stereo + 2 Effect Return + 8 Direct-in to Matrix
- Input channel functions, mono CH3-band PEQ, Comp, Gate, Auto Gain Control, Feedback suppressor (available in ch 1-8)
- Output channel functionsRoom Delay, Room EQ, Speaker Processor, X-Over (1way,2way), Delay, 6-band PEQ, Limiter
- Internal processingpriority ducking, ambient noise compensator
- Internal sampling frequency rate48kHz/ 44.1kHz
- Signal delayless than 3.0 ms (AD-DA @48kHz)
- Frequency response20Hz to 20kHz (+0.5dB, -1.5dB)
- EIN-60dBu (gain +66dB), -83dBu (gain -6dB)
- Heat dissipation55.9kcal/h max
- Memory bankPRESET 50
- Power requirementsAC100V-240V 50Hz/60Hz
- Power consumption65W
- Dimensions (WxHxD)18.9" x 3.4" x 13.9"
- Weight13.9 pounds (6.3 kg)