The PreSonus AVB-D16 is the first plug-and-play endpoint that bridges AVB and Dante™ networks. Now you can send and receive up to 16 audio channels between an AVB and Dante network with one simple device, making it the perfect solution to connect your StudioLive Series III AVB ecosystem to your favorite Dante-equipped products like the PreSonus CDL-12 constant directivity loudspeaker. Built-in Asynchronous Sample Rate Conversion ensures that the AVB-D16 provides precision clock isolation between your AVB and Dante networks for pristine, clear audio with no dropouts or artifacts.
Whether you’re looking at your Dante network setup from Audinate’s Dante Control software or managing your StudioLive Series III AVB ecosystem from UC Surface or a StudioLive Series III console touchscreen, the AVB-D16 presents itself as a simple 16x16 network device. This lets you easily patch up to 16 audio sources on your StudioLive Series III mixers or NSB-series stage boxes to any available input on your Dante network and receive 16 channels of audio from your Dante network to route to your StudioLive Series III mixers, EarMix 16M personal monitor mixers, or the outputs on your NSB-series stage boxes, creating a truly cohesive networking experience between the two protocols.
Onboard AVB-networking and the AVB-D16 make it possible to add Dante functionality to your StudioLive Series III mixer without the hassle of an internal option card. Simply connect one or more AVB-D16 AVB-to-Dante bridges to your existing StudioLive Series III AVB network to add 16 channels of Dante I/O with each bridge. AVB-D16 makes the vision of plug-and-play functionality between audio networks a reality!
PreSonus AVB-D16 Features
- 16 x 16 AVB
- 16 x 16 Dante™
- Built-in asynchronous sample rate conversation provides precision clock isolation between AVB and Dante networks
- 1 AVB port on locking etherCON™
- 2 Dante ports on etherCON™
- Use multiple AVB-D16 AVB-to-Dante bridges to add more channels
- Network Link/Activity indicators
- Support for 44.1kHz and 48kHz (AVB and Dante)
- Support for 88.2kHz and 96kHz (Dante)
- Rugged metal chassis
- AVB-D16 16x16 AVB-to-Dante bridge1
- AVB audio network portetherCON™
- AVB audio sample rates44.1kHz, 48kHz
- Dante audio network portetherCON™
- Dante audio sample rates44.1kHz, 48kHz, 88.2kHz, 96kHz
- Input voltage range100-230VAC (+/-10%)
- Dimensions (HxWxD)1.68" x 5.7" x 5.9"
- Weight1.63 pounds (0.74 kg)