The ODL-312 Digital Audio Interface by Hosa Technology allows simultaneous transfer between S/PDIF optical and AES/EBU digital audio formats. It is ideal for interconnecting digital audio workstations, recorders, and other digital audio gear regardless of I/O format.
One piece of digital audio gear may have only S/PDIF optical (Toslink) connections while another may have only AES/EBU connections (XLR). With the ODL-312, transfers between the two formats remain in the digital realm. The ODL-312 is an indispensable tool for the digital audio recordist!
SCMS (Serial Copy Management System) is disabled when transferring from S/PDIF to AES/EBU. This unit is incompatible with the ADAT Optical Interface.
Hosa ODL-312 Features
- Two channels S/PDIF optical to AES/EBU and vice versa
- Simultaneous conversion in both directions if required
- Support for 24-bit/96 kHz S/PDIF audio
- ODL-312 Digital Audio Interface1
- AC adapter1
- ConnectorsS/PDIF Optical to AES/EBU