Remote control for Audia® and Nexia flush-mounts to any wall. Just like the RED-1, it offers a simple, intuitive interface for end users and can be installed and configured to fit the unique needs of a particular application. The device connects via standard CAT-5/6/7 cabling and is powered over Ethernet.
- Adjustment and/or initiation of 32 selectable system volumes and actions
- Volumes are any individual or grouped system levels, including inputs, outputs, matrix cross-points, etc.
- Actions are any individual or grouped system operations, including presets, source selection, mutes, ducking, combining, etc.
- Control functions are programmed in the Audia and Nexia system design software
- High contrast OLED display with a wide viewing angle
- The display brightness can be adjusted to fit the ambient light present in the application and automatically dims when not in use
- Capacitive touch technology eliminates protruding and moving parts to increase product reliability and longevity while simplifying cleaning
- Flush-mounts to any wall; mounts using the retrofit plate (included) or installs in a Raco® 254 box for North American installations (not-included) Â
- 330' (100m) Ethernet cable length can be extended with standard PoE network technology (routers, switches, hubs, media converters)
- Connects with standard RJ-45 or IDC connector
- Covered by Biamp Systems' 5-year warranty