The QSC AcousticDesign™ AD-S10T is a surface mounted 70/100V, 10" two-way loudspeaker system, ideally suited for a wide variety of foreground and background sound reinforcement applications.
AcousticDesign™ series offers integrators a premium quality installed sound solution where performance, coverage, and aesthetics are paramount. Combined with unprecedented ease-of-installation and high weather resistance, the AcousticDesign™ series provides integrators a versatile and confident install solution.
QSC AD-S10T Features
- DMT™ (Directivity Matched Transition) ensures smooth, uniform frequency response over the coverage area
- X-Mount™ system enables the loudspeaker to be easily installed and deployed at a variety of angles with no slippage over time
- Advanced voicing filter sets using QSC Intrinsic Correction™, available through either Q-Sys processing or CXD amplifier platforms
- Low-saturation and low-loss 70/100V transformers with 8Ω bypass
- Lightweight ABS enclosures offer long-term durability and lasting good looks
- Sealed input panel cover and powder coated aluminum grilles for added weather resistance
- Meets IEC60529 IP-54 for dust and splash resistance
- M10 fittings for optional yoke mount or suspended installations
- Available in black (RAL 9011) or white (RAL 9010)