This is the mounting system only. Microphone is not included.
Although a handheld mic on a stand can work for instrument miking when other solutions are not available, an instrument microphone provides the best sound reproduction. When used with woodwind instruments, a microphone combined with a mounting system is the go-to solution.
AT8492W woodwind mounting system is constructed of a woodwind mount and 5” gooseneck. Woodwind mount uses a hook-and-loop fastener strap that can be adjusted to fit different woodwinds. Attach mount just above the bell the woodwind with gooseneck screwed in. Gooseneck is ruggedly designed for strong yet flexible placement of the microphone exactly in the desired sound source. This system was designed to hold Audio-Technica instrument microphone ATM350a.
Mounting system stays securely in place even during movement. Rubber pad on the strap keeps the mount fit snug, and a locking screw holds gooseneck to mount. Base of the mount has specially designed contact points that prevent the mounting system from dampening the instrument’s resonance.
Whether used for solos or in ensembles, this mounting system works to amplify your performance. For clarinetists, saxophonists, and other woodwind players, AT8492W ensures everything you put into your playing gets heard.
Audio-Technica AT8492W Features
- This is the mounting system only. Microphone is not included.
- Adjust mount to fit just above the bell of woodwind instruments
- Hook-and-loop fastener strap for mount
- 5" gooseneck
- Designed for Audio-Technica instrument microphone ATM350a
- Fits Audio-Technica M36 style
- Contact points on base limit dampening of the instrument's resonance
- AT8491W Woodwind Mount 1
- AT8490 5" Gooseneck1
- Two Year Limited End User Warranty1
- Fits Audio-Technica Case Style(s) M36 (sold separately)