The AD2/B87C is a handheld wireless microphone transmitter compatible with Axient® Digital Wireless Systems.
With breakthrough RF performance and wide tuning up to 184 MHz, the AD2/B87C puts professional-quality wireless digital audio within reach.
Note: When purchasing separate wireless components, please match their frequency bands to ensure proper system operation.
Shure AD2/B87C Features
- Two transmission modes: Standard for optimal coverage and new High Density for maximum system channel count and robust coverage
- Rugged metal construction in black finish
- Backlit LCD with easy-to-navigate menu and controls
- Low-profile, lockable power switch
- Encryption-enabled, secure transmission
- AA or SB900A lithium-ion rechargeable batteries for convenient power options
- External contacts for docked charging
- AD2/B87C Handheld Transmitter1
- Mic Offset Range–12 to 21 dB (in 3 dB steps)
- Battery TypeShure SB900A Rechargeable Li-Ion or LR6 AA batteries 1.5 V
- Battery Runtime @ 10 mW
- Shure SB900A: >11 hours
- Alkaline: 8 hours
- Dimensions10.1" x 2"
- Weight340 g (12.0 oz.), without batteries
- HousingCast aluminum
- Audio Input
- Configuration: Unbalanced
- Maximum Input Level: 1 kHz at 1% THD
- 145 dB SPL, typical (SM58) Note: dependent on microphone type
- RF Output
- Antenna Type: Integrated Single-Band Helical
- Occupied Bandwidth: <200 kHz
- Modulation Type: Shure Axient Digital Proprietary
- Power: 2 mW, 10 mW, 35 mW See Frequency Range and Ouput Power table, varies by region