For uses when multiple people need to be miked for a brief time, or performers want mobility with the familiar feel of holding a mic, the ATM710 cardioid condenser handheld microphone is a great choice. Specifically designed for close-up vocal use in professional live-sound and studio applications, sound is remarkably clear. Whether using as a handheld or in a microphone stand, this condenser mic offers quick and easy use.
Condenser design brings studio quality performance into live venues. Cardioid polar pattern isolates the desired sound source in front of the microphone, while helping control feedback and reducing pickup of ambient sound. Gain adjustment in a switchable 10 dB pad increases the mic’s SPL capability by lowering sensitivity. Integral 80 Hz filter reduces mic sensitivity to pops in close vocal use with a switch to choose between flat frequency response or low-frequency roll-off. 11V to 52V of phantom power is required for operation of this condenser microphone.
Durability is an important quality not only for long use of handheld mics, but for the sound quality as well. Rugged housing of transmitter and multi-stage grille design help protect the microphone in accidental damage and during the hazards of travel. Multi-stage grille design also works to limit plosives and sibilance without compromising the excellent clarity optimal to speech reproduction. Anti-shock design helps secure low handling noise for a quiet and natural performance.
Audio-Technica ATM710 Features
- Excels in venues with controlled stage volume or in-ear monitoring
- Cardioid polar pattern
- Superior anti-shock engineering for low handling noise
- Multi-stage grille design protects against plosives and sibilance without compromising high-frequency clarity
- Condenser design for studio-quality performance
- Integral 80 Hz HPF switch and 10 dB pad
- Corrosion-resistant contacts from gold-plated XLRM-type connector
- Rugged, all-metal design and construction
- ATM710 Cardioid Condenser Handheld Microphone1
- Stand clamp1
- Threaded adapter1
- Protective pouch1
- Transducer TypeCondenser
- Polar Pattern Cardioid
- Frequency Response40 Hz - 20 kHz
- Output Impedance200 ohms
- Sensitivity -40 dBV/Pa (10.0 mV)
- Low Frequency Roll Off 80 Hz, 12 dB/octave
- Maximum Input Sound Level 148 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
- Dynamic Range 127 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio 73 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
- Phantom Power Requirements 11-52V DC, 3.5 mA typical
- Switches Flat, roll-off; 10 dB pad
- Connector3-Pin XLRM
- Dimensions 179 mm (7.05") long, 50 mm (1.97") diameter
- Weight 9.7 oz (274 g)