Audio-Technica’s System 10 PRO line systems bring added versatility to the System 10 products. Receiver can mount in the chassis or up to 328 feet away for convenient operation in different settings. Optimal frequency is automatically selected at set up, and multiple receivers can link to each other for simultaneous operation. Battery-operated transmitter allows moving around while staying miked.
Two ATW-RU13 single-channel digital wireless receivers are the command center of ATW-1377. Offering 24-bit digital operation and function in the 2.4 GHz range, risk of interference is lowered in any location. Whether using one or up to ten linked receivers, setup is easy and automatic frequency selection keeps the process quick. Enjoy clear natural sound with three levels of diversity assurance: frequency diversity (extremely minimal risk of interference), time diversity (maximizes immunity to multipath interference), and space diversity (maximizes signal integrity).
Receivers can mount directly into chassis ATW-RC13 (included), or remotely mounted to the chassis using a UTP cable through the RJ45 connector on the back of the receiver. Chassis supplies AF level control, ground lift switch, unbalanced ¼” output connection, and balanced XLRM-type output connection for each receiver unit. IN/OUT RJ12 connectors enable the chassis to link to up to five other chassis, for a total of ten receivers. System ID display on the front panel indicates important system information such as RF signal strength, system ID number, transmitter battery level, and if chassis is currently linked.
Desk stand transmitter ATW-T1007 pairs seamlessly with receiver. Connect any gooseneck microphone with an XLRM-type output to the 3-pin XLRF-type input at the top of the transmitter. User switch on front of transmitter controls talk/mute function, and LED indicators on front and back of transmitter display transmitter status. Controls that are useful but less frequently used are on the bottom of the transmitter. These include pairing switch, gain control, low-cut switch, power input, power switch and more. Battery-powered transmitter and system components make the ATW-1377 an excellent choice in meetings, business conferences, and presentations.
Microphone is not included with this system. Connect any gooseneck microphone with an XLRM-type output to the 3-pin XLRF-type input at the top of the transmitter.
- Digital 24-bit/48 kHz wireless operation in the 2.4 GHz range
- Dock in chassis (ATW-RC13) or mount remotely using holder
- ¼”-20 thread socket on unit allows mounting to any device with a ¼” screw
- Automatic frequency selection
- Instantaneous channel selection, sync, and setup
- Three levels of diversity assurance: frequency, time, and space
- Half rack chassis size
- Chassis offers AF level control, ground lift switch, balanced and unbalanced output connections for each receiver unit
- Transmitter has 3-pin XLRF-type in for gooseneck microphone
- Set user switch on transmitter to toggle between talk and mute modes, or function as a press-to-talk or press-to-mute button
- 2x receiver ATW-RU13
- Chassis ATW-RC13
- 2x transmitter ATW-T1007
- Receiver antennas
- Receiver holder for remote mounting
- AC adapter for chassis
- Link cable for chassis
- Rack-mount adapters for chassis
- Joining plate for chassis linking
- Rubber feet for chassis