DTP 340 REX – a modern kick drum microphone
This dynamic kick drum microphone accurately captures the sound of drums, percussion and bass instruments.
Enhanced frequency response
The switchable "Enhanced Frequency Response" mode delivers massive sound by emphasizing frequencies from 70 to 150 Hz and from 3 to 5 kHz optimizing the mic for use on kick drum.
Sturdy die-cast body
The DTP 340 REX has a rugged full-metal die-cast body and hardened steel mesh grille. This microphone is highly durable professional gear.
Designed and engineered in Vienna, Austria
Like all LEWITT microphones, the DTP 340 REX is designed and engineered in Vienna, Austria
- Dynamic instrument microphone
- Switchable sound characteristics
- For kick drum and other bass-heavy sources
- Rugged body and hardened steel mesh grille
- Integrated stand adapter for easy mounting
- Cardioid polar pattern