Build a wireless system that meets your needs by choosing from the products in the Audio-Technica System 10 PRO line. System 10 PRO products deliver 24-bit digital operation and function in the 2.4 GHz range for interference-free performance worldwide. Whether using one or up to ten linked receivers, setup is easy and automatic frequency selection keeps the process quick. Enjoy clear natural sound with three levels of diversity assurance: frequency diversity (extremely minimal risk of interference), time diversity (maximizes immunity to multipath interference), and space diversity (maximizes signal integrity).
Use rack-mount chassis (ATW-RC13) to house two digital wireless receivers (ATW-RU13), together creating the command center of System 10 PRO operation. Choose between a bodypack transmitter (ATW-T1001), handheld transmitter (ATW-T1002), or tabletop options (ATW-T1006 and ATW-T1007) for a microphone solution that works best for you.
For uses when multiple people need to be miked for a brief time, or performers want mobility with the familiar feel of holding a mic, the ATW-T1002 handheld transmitter is a great choice. Quickly and easily pair the transmitter with receiver by using the pairing switch in the battery compartment. Hypercardioid pattern brings a tight focus to sound in front of the mic, rejecting ambient noise. Adjustable trim control helps match the microphone to the audio source.
Battery-powered transmitter requires 2 AA batteries and can run for approximately 7 hours of continuous use. Dual-color LED indicator displays power, battery and mute status. Specially designed dynamic cardioid capsule lets this wireless mic maintain sonic consistency with any wired counterparts. Power/mute button is at the end of the microphone, while internal controls are protected by the ergonomic handle, which unscrews and slides off. Rugged steel head case protects the capsule and helps minimize wind-induced noise. A stand clamp is included.
Audio-Technica ATW-T1002 Features
- Digital 24-bit/48 kHz wireless operation in 2.4 GHz range
- Battery-operated with 2 AA batteries (not included)
- Protective rugged steel head case
- LED indicator
- Convenient pairing switch pairs transmitter to receiver
- ATW-T1002 Digital Wireless Handheld Transmitter1
- UPC Code4961310123789
- RF Output Power10 mW
- Spurious Emissions Following federal and national regulations
- Element Dynamic
- Polar Pattern Hypercardioid
- Batteries (not included) Two 1.5V AA
- Battery Life (Depending on battery type and use pattern)>7 hours (alkaline)
- Dimensions 254.8 mm (10.03") long, 50 mm (1.97") diameter
- Net Weight (without batteries) 280 grams (9.9 oz)
- Accessory Included AT8456a Quiet-Flex™ stand clamp