The UA0897 Shock Mount is designed for use in environments where vibration levels are unusually high. Its ultra-compact, robust design significantly reduces the amount of vibration that reaches the mic.
This shock mount was designed using modern vibration measuring techniques using Brüel & Kjær's world famous vibration test equipment. Unlike other shock mounts, the vibration reduction is clearly specified. It can be used stand mounted in the studio or in hand-held boom applications.
Use extra soft rubber mounts for lightweight microphones and medium soft rubber mounts for heavier types.
The UA0897 Shock Mount is supplied as standard with a Rubber Mount for 19 mm microphones. It is fitted with a thread adapter, which allows it to be used on up to three of the most popular international standard threads used on microphone stands.
DPA UA0897 Features
- Designed for environments where vibration levels are unusually high
- Ultra-compact robust design
- Designed using Brüel & Kjær's world famous vibration test equipment
- Can be used stand mounted or in hand-held boom applications
- Fitted with a thread adapter
- UA0897 shock mount1
- 2006 Twin Diaphragm Omni Mic
- 4006 Omni Mic
- 2011 Twin Diaphragm Cardioid Mic
- 4011 Cardioid Mic
- 4015 Wide Cardioid Mic
- 4017 Shotgun Mic
- 4018 Supercardioid Mic