The perfect condenser microphone for acoustic instruments
LEWITT’s LCT 340 is a small diaphragm condenser microphone perfectly suited to reproduce every nuance coming from your instrument. This microphone provides outstanding build quality, absolutely detailed and authentic sound reproduction, sturdiness and reliability.
The LCT 340 comes with two interchangeable capsules - cardioid and omnidirectional. A cardioid pickup pattern effectively suppresses sound coming from the rear. The omnidirectional capsule provides a very linear frequency response.
Adapt to every situation
Deal with high sound pressure levels to prevent distortion or eliminate unwanted lowfrequency sounds, compensate the proximity effect and reduce structure-borne noise. Low-cut: linear, 40 Hz (12 dB/oct), 150 Hz (6 dB/oct), 300 Hz (6 dB/oct) Attenuation: 0 dB, -6 dB, -12 dB, -18 dB.
Illuminated user interface
Quick and accurate - even in total darkness it is easy to check or change the settings using the recessed slide switches.
Designed and engineered in Vienna, Austria
Like all LEWITT microphones, the LCT 340 is designed and engineered in Vienna, Austria.
- Small diaphragm pencil condenser microphone
- Clean and authentic sound imaging
- Ideal for acoustic instruments including drums
- Interchangeable capsules: Cardioid, omni
- Frequency range: 20 ... 20,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 9 mV/Pa, -41 dBV/Pa
- Self-noise: 15 dB (A)
- Max. SPL for 0.5% THD: 139 dBSPL
- Dynamic range: 124 dB (A)
- Low-cut: linear, 40 Hz (12 dB/oct), 150 Hz (6 dB/oct), 300 Hz (6 dB/oct)
- Attenuation: 0 dB, -6 dB, -12 dB, -18 dB
- Incl. microphone clip, windshield, transport bag