Characteristic tube sound
The LCT 840 delivers warm and comforting sound with smooth high frequencies while still preserving the ability to cut through the mix using selected dual triode 12AX7 tubes. Low self-noise, high dynamic range, and an outstanding design exemplify how the LCT 840 is vintage design brought into the present.
Precision taken to a whole new level
The precision-engineered dual-diaphragm condenser capsule captures every nuance of your performance thanks to its 3-micron-thin, gold-layered, low-mass diaphragms. The microphone’s full metal body and brushed aluminum housing of the remote-control unit promise longevity and sturdiness. A military-grade protective case will securely protect your LCT 840 wherever you go.
Remote control unit with illuminated user interface
Easily set polar pattern, pre-attenuation and low-cut – directly from your desk. Even in total darkness, it is easy to check or change the settings on the remote-control unit.
Strong performance, big sound
The LCT 840 excels in a variety of recording applications and stands for unrivaled performance, giving you that “larger than life” sound in the studio. Rich harmonics, warmth, fullness, vintage vibe, you name it – the LCT 840 delivers.
The LCT 840 provides 5 polar patterns: omni, wide cardioid, cardioid, supercardioid and figure-8.
Adapt to every situation
Low-cut: linear, 40 Hz (12 dB/oct), 300 Hz (6 dB/oct) Attenuation: 0 dB, -10 dB, -20 dB.
Designed and engineered in Vienna, Austria
Like all LEWITT microphones, the LCT 840 is designed and engineered in Vienna, Austria.
- Modern tube microphone with classic sound
- Gold-layered 1” true condenser capsule
- Selected 12AX7 tube provides rich harmonics
- Polar pattern: Omni, wide cardioid, cardioid, supercardioid, figure-8
- Frequency range: 20 ... 20,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 23 mV/Pa, -33 dBV/Pa
- Self-noise: 9 dB (A)
- Max. SPL for 0.5% THD: 130 dBSPL
- Dynamic range: 133 dB (A)
- Low-cut: linear, 40 Hz (12 dB/oct), 300 Hz (6 dB/oct)
- Attenuation: 0 dB, -10 dB, -20 dB
- Incl. shock mount, windscreen, military-grade protective case