This kit requires freight shipping. Please call an Account Manager for more information.
The Broadway London 10 room kit is designed for rooms up to 120 ft2 (12m2), or can be combined with other products to treat larger spaces. Whether you are building a recording studio, home theater, or Boardroom, these easy-to-use kits are a perfect place to start.
The London 10 contains select Broadway panels that tackle problems affecting any room, such as primary reflections, flutter echo, and standing waves. In addition to acoustic panels, each London 10 room kit includes the corresponding mounting hardware and instructions for easy installation.
Broadway panels are made from high-density 6lb per cubic foot (96 kg/m³) fiberglass, offering nearly five times greater absorption than typical low cost foam alternatives. This means that you get more absorption with less panels, while assuring an even absorption curve throughout the frequency range. The London 10 room kit is available in black, beige or grey fabric or in Absolute White™ paintable finish.
Primacoustic London 10 Room Kit Features
- Studio kit for hobbyists and professionals alike
- For rooms up to 120 ft2 (12m2)
- Available in fabric-wrapped or paintable finish
- Includes required easy-mount hardware
- Scatter blocks (small squares)12
- Control columns (tall rectangles)8
- Surface impalers28
- Set of drywall anchors1
- Set of screws1
- Core materialformed, semi rigid inorganic glass fibers
- Density6 pounds per cubic foot (2.72kg/m3)
- Scatter block
- Dimensions: 12" x 12"
- Thickness: 1"
- Edge: beveled
- Control column
- Dimensions: 12" x 48"
- Thickness: 2"
- Edge: beveled