This kit requires freight shipping. Please call an Account Manager for more information.
The Broadway London 8 room kit is designed for rooms up to 100 ft2 (9m2), or can be combined with other products to treat larger spaces. Ideally suited for home theaters and studios, these easy to use kits are an affordable way to start with acoustic treatment.
The London 8 contains select Broadway panels that tackle problems affecting any room, such as primary reflections, flutter echo, and standing waves. In addition to acoustic panels, each London 8 room kit includes the corresponding mounting hardware and instructions for easy installation.
Broadway panels are made from high-density 6lb per cubic foot (96 kg/m³) fiberglass, offering nearly five times greater absorption than typical low cost foam alternatives. This means that you get more absorption with less panels, while assuring an even absorption curve throughout the frequency range. The London 8 room kit is available in black, beige or grey fabric or in Absolute White™ paintable finish.
Primacoustic London 8 Room Kit Features
- Starter kit for home recording hobbyists
- For rooms up to 100 ft2 (9m2)
- Available in fabric wrapped or paintable finish
- Includes easy-mount hardware
- Scatter Blocks8
- Control Columns4
- Set of easy-mount hardware1
- Core Material Formed, semi rigid inorganic glass fibers
- Density 6.0 lbs. per cubic foot (96 kg/m3)
- Fabric Facing Acoustically transparent polyester tweed
- Encapsulation Micromesh on front and rear surface, resin treated edges
- Absorption H2O < 2% by weight @ 120°F (49°C), 95% relative humidity
- Temperature -20°F ~ 150°F (-29°C ~ 66°C)
- Fire Rating Class-A/1 (ASTM E 84 / CAN/UL-S102)
- Mounting Galvanized steel impalers, drywall anchors and screws