This kit requires freight shipping. Please call an Account Manager for more information.
The Broadway London 16 room kit is designed for rooms up to 200 ft2 (20 m2), or can be combined with other products to treat larger spaces. Ideally suited for studio control rooms, tracking rooms, or large home theaters, these large kits provide everything needed for a complete acoustic treatment package.
The London 16 contains Broadway panels that tackle problems affecting any room, such as primary reflections, flutter echo, standing waves and excessive bass. In addition to acoustic panels, each London 16 room kit includes the corresponding mounting hardware and instructions for easy installation.
Broadway panels are made from high-density 6lb per cubic foot (96 kg/m³) fiberglass, offering nearly five times greater absorption than typical low cost foam alternatives. This means that you get more absorption with less panels, while assuring an even absorption curve throughout the frequency range. The London 16 room kit is available in three fabric colors. 44 panels included.
Room Kit Features
- Studio kit with bass traps for large rooms
- For rooms up to 200 ft2 (20m2)
- High performance fabric wrapped panels
- Includes easy-mount hardware
- Core Material: Formed, semi rigid inorganic glass fibers
- Density: 6.0 lbs. per cubic foot (96 kg/m3)
- Fabric Facing: Acoustically transparent polyester tweed
- Encapsulation: Micromesh on front and rear surface, resin treated edges
- Absorption H2O: < 2% by weight @ 120°F (49°C), 95% relative humidity
- Temperature: -20°F ~ 150°F (-29°C ~ 66°C)
- Fire Rating: Class-A/1 (ASTM E 84 / CAN/UL-S102)
- Mounting: Galvanized steel impalers, drywall anchors and screws