True 1" condenser capsule
The large-diaphragm true condenser capsule of the MTP 940 CM lets your voice be heard in infinite detail and authenticity. It covers every aspect of a highly professional microphone for vocalists and adapts to any individuality of your voice. Not only does it provide excellent live sound, it also delivers that energetic live feel in the studio.
The MTP 940 CM provides 3 polar patterns: cardioid, supercardioid and wide cardioid.
Easily adapts to every situation
Low-cut filters eliminate unwanted low-frequency sounds, compensate the proximity effect and reduce structure-borne noise.
Lowest handling noise
LEWITT has developed an internal dual shock mount system for the MTP 940 CM to achieve the most effective handling noise elimination. Refined rubber suspensions provide the best possible dampening of unwanted structure borne noise caused by hand-movement. That way the artist can focus on the performance while the microphone takes care of the unwanted noise.
Everything below the LEWITT ring can be gripped by the artist's hand without causing the FOH engineer to lift even a single finger.
LED status indicators
Quick and accurate - even in total darkness it is easy to check your settings. Set your low-cut filters and pre-attenuation using the recessed slide switches on the inside of the microphone.
Designed and engineered in Vienna, Austria
Like all LEWITT microphones, the MTP 940 CM is designed and engineered in Vienna, Austria.
- Premium 1” true condenser performance microphone
- For highly professional vocals live and in the studio
- Polar pattern: Wide cardioid, cardioid, supercardioid
- Frequency range: 20 ... 20,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 10 mV/Pa, -40 dBV/Pa (cardioid)
- Self-noise: 9 dB (A)
- Max. SPL for 0.5% THD: 144 dBSPL
- Dynamic range: 135 dB (A)
- Low-cut: linear, 80 Hz (12 dB/oct), 160 Hz (12 dB/oct)
- Attenuation: 0 dB, -6 dB, -12 dB
- Incl. mic mount, windscreen, protective case