Create a stunning light display with the COLORband PiX USB LED bar spotlight from Chauvet DJ. Each of the 12 LEDs can be controlled separately, so you can use them for pixel mapping effects, blinders, stage edge lighting, floodlights, or wall spotlights. The COLORband PiX USB light is an excellent choice for concerts, wedding venues, and other live production environments.
Individual manipulation over each of the 12 LEDs offers a practically unlimited number of design possibilities. With individual LED control and pixel mapping functionality, you can create stunning color gradients, running light effects, and lots more. Create your own designs, or use on-board automation programs for preset designs. On-board automation is also used to control the COLORband. You can have the fixture run completely on its own, or get more advanced with sound activation mode to control the light based on sound frequencies.
LED light sources are tri-color RGB, ensuring lighting effects appear cleanly without being muddied by multicolored shadows. Pulse width modulation and high-level dimming achieves flicker-free operation, creating a more pleasant viewing experience in person and over video.
Control the wall wash fixture with or without DMX. D-Fi USB compatibility from the fixture’s standard USB connection lets you control the COLORband without DMX cables. This control option requires the D-Fi USB (sold separately). The IRC-6 remote (sold separately) can also be used for wireless and non-DMX control. Whatever control method works best for you, pre-built automated programs are accessible with or without DMX.
Chauvet DJ COLORband PiX USB Features
- Full-size LED strip light functions as a pixel mapping effect, blinder or wall washer
- D-Fi USB compatibility for wireless Master/Slave or DMX control
- Individual control over each of the 12 LEDs
- Access multiple pre-built programs with or without DMX
- Easily generate complex shows with ShowXpress Pixels
- Includes multiple DMX personalities for a wide variety of programming styles
- Minimal multicolor shadows with high-power, tri-color LEDs
- Flicker-free video operation
- Save time running cables and power cords by power linking multiple units
- Ideal for quiet applications due to silent operation and no moving parts
- Point-and-shoot operation of static colors and automated programs with the optional IRC-6 remote
- Easily transports in the optional CHS-60 VIP Gear Bag
- COLORband Pix USB1
- Power cord1
- Hanging bracket with mounting hardware1
- DMX channels5, 6, 8, 10, 17, 32 or 36
- DMX connectors3- and 5-pin XLR
- Light source10 LEDs (tri-color RGB) 9 W, (2 A), 50,000 hours life expectancy
- Strobe rate0 to 25 Hz
- Beam angle20°
- Field angle34°
- Illuminance6,120 lux @ 2 m
- Power linking5 units @ 120 V; 9 units @ 230 V
- Input voltage100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz (auto-ranging)
- Power and current108 W, 1.5 A @ 120 V, 60 Hz; 105 W, 1 A @ 230 V, 50 Hz
- Weight9.6 pounds (4.4 kg)
- Dimensions31" x 2.6" x 4.8"