With the AG03 you can transform your PC, Mac or even your iPad into a virtual radio station and spread your message to the world. Starting right away with a surprisingly easy setup process, the AG lets you produce online content with high-resolution sound, either for real-time broadcast over digital streaming platforms such as USTREAM or YOUTUBE LIVE, or producing on-demand podcasts and videos. Your AG will elevate your production value considerably with background music, sound effects, and a level of sound quality that can’t be matched with a conventional computer / headset configuration.
AG’s high-quality design enables 192kHz / 24bit sound that can reproduce even the most subtle nuances of your original recordings. If you useASIO compatible playback software, you can even bypass the internal Kernal mixer and reproduce the original sound faithfully.AG’s 192kHz/24bit sound quality is ideal for capturing the purest reproduction of your analog recordings when archiving your treasured collection.
AG comes equipped with an input featuring phantom power as well as a headset input, giving you the option to use a professional condenser mic, or conventional computer headset.
AG features the same premium mic preamps developed by Yamaha for high-end recording consoles, capturing most detailed nuances of your vocal or instrumental performance.
AG03 model features volume knobs and a 60mm fader on the front panel for simple manual control of your voice, background music, and other audio content or sound effects.
1-TOUCH COMP / EQ can add clarity and focus to your sound with the simple click of a button. Just like an authentic radio broadcast, you can add reverb with the 1-TOUCH EFFECT or sound effects from an external device at will.
With the multi-platform AG DSP Controller software app you can access, and edit the compressor, EQ, high-pass filter, reverb, and amp simulator parameters of your 1-TOUCH DSP. EASY mode gives you precise, intuitive control, while EXPERT mode allows you more detailed adjustment of your parameters.
The compact and durable AG can be operated using USB bus power or a mobile battery, giving you a powerful mobile setup that can fit easily into a backpack.
Yamaha AG03 Features
- Multipurpose 3-channel mixer with USB audio interface
- High resolution (192 / 24bit) playback and recording
- D-PRE studio quality mic preamps with high gain and low noise
- Easy control and pro sound with 1-TOUCH COMP/EQ, EFFECT processing
- Flexible Loopback feature perfect for live recording or webcasting
- Flexible connectivity
- +48V phantom power on CH1 input
- Hi-Z input for guitars on CH2
- Can be connected to iPad (2 or later) via Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit (requires external USB power supply)
- Durable and compact metal chassis
- Can be operated with USB bus power or a mobile battery
- AG03 compact 3-channel multipurpose mixer1
- Cubase AI Music Production software1
- I/O Phantom Power+48V
- Input Channels
- Mono [mic/line]: 1 including headset mic (plug-in power)
- Stereo [line]: 1 including guitar input (mono)
- Aux: 1
- Output Channels
- Monitor Out: 2
- Phones: 2 including headset phones
- Bus1 stereo
- Input Channel Function, Pad26dB
- Input Channel Function, Peak LEDLED turns on when the signal reaches 3dB below clipping level
- On-Board DSPCH1: COMP / EQ, EFFECT (SPX Reverb)
- Level MeterUSB Output Level; 2 x 2 point LED meter [PEAK, SIG]
- USB Audio: 2 IN / 2 OUT, USB Audio Class 2.0 compliant
- Sampling Frequency: max. 192 kHz
- Bit Depth: 24-bit
- Power RequirementsDC 5V, 500mA
- Power Consumption2.5W max
- OS System RequirementsWindows 7 or later, Mac OS X 10.7 or later
- Dimensions (WxHxD)5.1" x 2.5" x 8"
- Weight1.8 pounds (0.8 kg)