The Yamaha AG06 multipurpose 6-channel mixer with USB audio interface offers a fast and easy production solution for live streaming music, teaching online music lessons, or creating podcasts. All the functions of the AG06 ensure studio-quality sound so you can stay focused on your creative process. The AG06 mixer can be used with desktop or iPad and offers high-resolution playback and recording with 192kHz/24bit sound.
A variety of connection options let you use the AG06 with the mics you already have. Phantom power supports working with professional condenser mics. Connect guitars, bass guitars, synthesizers, and other instruments to the Hi-Z input. High-quality D-PRE mic pres give the AG06 the ability to capture vocal and instrumental nuances.
Adjust your sound almost instantly with 1-Touch DSP. Powered by Yamaha’s state-of-the-art signal processing technology, 1-Touch DSP controls COMP/EQ (tone adjustment), AMP SIM (classic warm tube amp sound), and EFFECT (ambient reverb). Pair with AG DSP Controller on your Windows or Mac for further control over those 1-Touch DSP parameters. A must-have feature designed for online live streams, the Loopback function live broadcasts all audio sources of the AG06.
Convert the AG06 into a mobile mixer just by connecting a compatible iPad (second generation or later) and USB mobile battery.
The AG06 includes a Cubase AI download. Cubase AI compresses the music production process to just the essentials, so you can start producing right away. Yamaha recommends Cubasis LE software (sold separately) to streamline the recording, editing, and mixing process even further.
Yamaha AG06 Features
- High resolution (24-bit192kHz) 2-track audio recording and playback
- LOOPBACK function for internet live streaming
- Flexible connectivity with phantom power and Hi-Z input
- "D-PRE" studio quality mic preamps with high gain and low noise
- 1-TOUCH DSP offers professional sound with a single touch
- AG DSP Controller (compatible with Windows and Mac) allows additional control of DSP settings
- USB bus-powered or mobile battery powered
- Rugged metal chassis
- Can be used with iPad 2 or later (requires connection kit/Lightning to USB camera adapter; not included)
- Excellent for live streaming, virtual learning, video gaming, music production, mobile recording, and more
- AG06 compact 6-channel multipurpose mixer1
- Cubase AI download1
- I/O phantom power+48V
- Input channels
- Mono [mic/line]: 2 including headset mic (plug-in power)
- Stereo [line]: 2
- Aux: 1
- Output channels
- Stereo out: 1
- Monitor out: 1
- Phones: 2 including headset phones
- Bus1 stereo
- Input channel function, pad26dB
- Input channel function, peak LEDLED turns on when the signal reaches 3dB below clipping level
- On-board DSPCH1: COMP / EQ, EFFECT (SPX Reverb) ; CH2: AMP SIM, EFFECT (SPX Reverb)
- Level meterUSB Output Level; 2 x 2 point LED meter [PEAK, SIG]
- USB audio: 2 IN / 2 OUT, USB Audio Class 2.0 compliant
- Sampling frequency: max 192 kHz
- Bit depth: 24-bit
- Power requirementsDC 5V, 500mA
- Power consumption2.5W max
- OS system requirementsWindows 7 or later, Mac OS X 10.7 or later
- Dimensions (WxHxD)6.1" x 2.5" x 8"
- Weight2.2 pounds (1 kg)