NOTE: Packaged in stereo-matched sets of two
Elevate 5 powered desktop studio speakers from Alesis provide warm, detailed sound. Listen to mixes, masters, and multimedia content with unprecedented accuracy and detail. Packaged in stereo-matched pairs, Elevate 5 studio speakers deliver precise sonic detail make them the ideal addition to any studio, while their compact design and built-in power supply optimize their portability.
Building on decades of experience and expertise, Alesis specifically designed these speakers for maximized sound and optimized clarity, using their custom wood cabinets to maintain natural and neutral audio no matter what the frequency content or volume. Adopting technology from Alesis’ award-winning Monitor One and M1Active professional studio monitors, Elevate 5 studio speakers are a compact, efficient way to upgrade your sound setup.
Everything about the Elevate 5 speakers has been hand-picked to cooperate as a single unit, producing the accurate sound you need. Powerful 5” woofers, crisp 1” silk-dome tweeters, and dedicated power amps are all housed in densely-constructed wood cabinets—with a sensational result that lets you enjoy full lows, clean highs, and a fully-realized stereo image. The speakers’ magnetic shielding protects your sound from interference from other gear in your setup, including displays, TVs, and other electronic equipment. Additionally, Elevate 5 speakers provide a built-in knob in the front panel for accessible control of the speaker’s volume.
Get connected with Elevate 5’s optimized I/O. This includes rear-mounted RCA jacks for connecting audio gear such as a mixer or interface. A 1/8” stereo connection lets you plug in your headphones. The included 1/8”-1/8” cable makes it easy to connect the speakers.
Elevate 5 speakers make it easy to take your sound with you. In addition to their smaller size, they feature a built-in power supply.
Alesis Elevate 5 Features
- Packaged in stereo-matched sets of two
- 5" low-frequency driver delivers rich, tight bass
- 1" silk dome tweeter provides smooth, clear highs
- High-density wood cabinets with bass porting
- 40 Watt output power
- Elliptical waveguides minimize reflection and widen the listening area
- Radial-edge baffles reduce distortion
- Video shielding minimizes interference
- Built-in volume knob in the front panel allows easy control
- Elevate 5 speakers (one pair)1
- Audio cable1
- Interconnection cable1
- Power Cable1
- Quickstart Guide1
- Safety & Warranty Manual1
- Frequency Response56 Hz – 20 kHz
- Output Power40 W x 2
- LF Driver5” / 127 mm
- HF Driver1” / 25 mm; silk dome
- Front Baffle Thickness15 mm
- Audio InputsRCA & 1/4” (6.35 mm) (left & right)
- Headphone Output1/8” (3.5 mm) stereo
- Interconnection Cable1/4” (6.35 mm)
- Power110–240 VAC, 50/60 Hz; universal switching power supply
- Dimensions (WxDxH)7.25x8.7x10.6 inches (184x221x269 mm)
- Weight 12.5 lbs. (5.7 kg)