The JF80z is an ultra compact loudspeaker, engineered for exceptional, near-field performance. It provides surprisingly high output and exceptional fidelity for foreground and background music applications. Its speech projection capabilities also make it very effective as a fill or delay element in larger audio systems.
Unlike many compact loudspeakers, the JF80z produces the high impact, high definition sound projection expected in professional PA applications. Its wide angle projection makes audience coverage easy in a variety of situations. While the JF80z is well suited as is for many applications, the addition of a subwoofer can expand its capabilities for more demanding applications.
Foam-backed grilles hide the drivers from view for pleasing aesthetics. Top, bottom and side mounting points allow enclosures to be mounted in virtually any configuration using eyebolts or accessory brackets. Additional mounting points accept an OmniMount® 30.0 Series or similar bracket and a third-party, external, stand adapter for pole mounting, such as the K&M™ 195/8 or Ultimate Support™ BMB-200K.
EAW JF80z Features
- Compact loudspeaker with no compromise in sound quality
- For portable use or permanent installation
- 100° conical beamwidth
- Passive crossover for single amplifier operation
- JF80z passive 2-way trapezoidal speaker1
- Frequency response85Hz - 20kHz
- Max SPL129dB
- Operating mode
- Single amp
- Amplifier channels LF/HF
- External signal processing - HPF
- LF: 2 x 6.5" cone
- HF: 1 x 1" voice coil compression driver
- Nominal beamwidth100° horizontal, 100° vertical
- Power handling, full range450W @ 8ohms
- Connectionsbarrier strip, NL4 input/loop
- Dimensions (HxWxD)20.93" x 7.83" x 9.72"
- Weight30 pounds (13.5 kg)