The RØDE NT2000 microphone is a studio-quality large diaphragm condenser with seamlessly variable polar patterns. Its polar patterns selection, filter and pad are conveniently located on the front of the microphone body for ease of use.
Audiophile quality surface-mount electronics combined with a gold-sputtered dual 1" capsule provide extremely low self-noise (7dBA) and a maximum SPL of 147 dB (up to 157 dB with pad fully engaged) giving an incredible amount of versatility and ensuring exceptional results.
The RØDE NT2000 microphone is designed and made in Australia, and covered by RØDE's industry leading 10 year warranty.
Rode NT2000 Features
- Large 1" HF1 gold sputtered capsule
- Continuously variable polar pattern, from Omni to Cardioid to Figure 8 controlled on the mic
- Continuously variable PAD and High-Pass Filter
- Ultra low noise, transformerless surface mount circuitry
- Wide dynamic range
- High strength welded and heat treated steel mesh head
- Internal capsule shock mounting
- Includes SM2 shock mount and RC1 case
- 1 Year Warranty (10 year extended warranty when you register your microphone)
- NT2000 seamlessly variable dual 1" condenser microphone1
- Microphone shock mount1
- Microphone case1
- Transducer TypeCondenser
- Polar Patterns (selectable)Cardioid, Figure-8, Omnidirectional
- Frequency Range20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Output Impedance200 Ω
- Sensitivity-36.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (16.00mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Max. SPL147 dB SPL
- Max. Output Level15.0mV (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load)
- Equivalent Noise Level (A-weighted)7 dBA
- Power Options+24V or +48V phantom power
- Active ElectronicsJFET impedance converter with bipolar output buffer
- Output3-pin XLR output
- Dimensions (HxWxD)8.19" x 2.17" x 2.17"
- Weight1.83 pounds