PolarChoice, the first podium microphone which allows you to select the polar pattern (omni, cardioid, supercardioid & hypercardioid). PolarChoice feature a smooth and uniform response, no matter what pattern is selected, excellent sound quality, an extended low frequency response, a switchable high-pass filter, and EV's exclusive Multiport tm windscreen which virtually eliminates "P" pops.
The PC/XLR podium microphone with dual-section gooseneck is designed for installation into an existing three-pin XLR-F jack. Offering RF/GSM protection via RF Shield and four switchable PC polar patterns, it can be mounted into flush-mount, recessed or standard connectors on a podium or tabletop.
PC/FL models are the flange-mount equivalent of the PC/XLR microphone. The four available PC polar patterns are switched at the cable mounted XLR-M sized preamp module at the end of the 20’ low-noise cable. The PC/FL models deploy EV’s exclusive RF Shield technology to maximize protection from destructive RF and GSM interference.
The PC Plus with dual-section gooseneck is the first podium microphone that has the flexibility to be installed into any environment. Delivering RF/GSM protection via RF Shield and four switchable PC polar patterns, it can be mounted via a standard three-pin XLR connector or permanently flush-mounted to a podium or tabletop.
Electro-Voice PolarChoice Podium Features
- Selectable polar patterns: omni, cardioid, supercardioid or figure 8
- Smooth and uniform frequency response, no matter what pattern is selected
- An extended low frequency response and switchable high-pass filter
- RF Shield guards against RF/GSM interference
- PolarChoice Podium Gooseneck Microphone1
- Transducer TypeBack Electret Condenser
- Polar PatternsCardioid, Hypercardioid, Supercardioid, Omnidirectional
- Frequency Response 50 Hz - 20 kHz
- Impedance200 ohms
- Connector3-Pin XLRM
- Height11.77" (299mm)
- Diameter (Max)0.25" (6.4mm)
- Weight Net14.5oz (411g)