The Heil RC 35 is a replacement microphone capsule for wireless transmitters, using the same internal elements as the PR 35. The RC 35 gives you all the great articulation and high rejection of side and rear noise, along with other benefits of the PR 35.
The RC 35 lets you upgrade your transmitter (of most popular brands) to the PR 35 sound and reliability with wireless freedom and your choice of three looks. The smoother, flatter response with very high side and 180-degree rejection will make it worth replacing your current brand with the RC 35. Turning your wireless transmitter into a world-class microphone is just a few screw turns away.
Heil Sound RC 35 Features
- Same internal elements as PR 35
- Great articulation
- High rejection of side and rear noise
- RC 35 dynamic microphone capsule1
- Thread31.3mm/pitch 1.0mm threading (1.25" x 28 thread pitch)
- Element Typedynamic
- Frequency Response40 Hz - 18,000 Hz
- Polar Patternsuper cardioid
- Rear Rejection @ 180 degrees off axis-35 dB
- Impedance370 Ω balanced
- Output Level-52 dB @ 1 kHz
- Max SPL140 dB
- Weight5.5 oz