The Heil RC 35 is a replacement microphone capsule for wireless transmitters, using the same internal elements as the PR 35. The RC 35 gives you all the great articulation and high rejection of side and rear noise, along with other benefits of the PR 35.
The RC 35 lets you upgrade your transmitter (of most popular brands) to the PR 35 sound and reliability with wireless freedom and your choice of three looks. The smoother, flatter response with very high side and 180-degree rejection will make it worth replacing your current brand with the RC 35. Turning your wireless transmitter into a world-class microphone is just a few screw turns away.
Microphone Capsule Specifications
- Thread: 31.3mm/pitch
- 1.0mm threading
- (1.25" x 28 thread pitch)
- Element Type: Dynamic
- Frequency Response: 40 Hz - 18 kHz
- Polar Pattern: Super Cardioid
- Rear Rejection @ 180 degrees off axis: -35 dB
- Impedance: 370 ohms balanced
- Output Level: -52 dB @ 1 kHz
- Weight: 5.5 oz
- Max SPL: 140 dB