The versatile DJM-NXS2 mixer from Pioneer DJ is a 4-channel digital mixer that boasts all the features you need to take your performance to the next level. This mixer includes a user-friendly layout that delivers accurate control to your fingertips, while a high-resolution OLED display gives you at-a-glance updates about which FX you have active at any given moment.
A studio-quality, 96kHz/64-bit digital signal processor offers a warm, analog sound that catches all the nuances, using enhanced dithering technology and a low-jitter clock. Personalize your mix with precision-engineered EQ and fader curves, along with FX controls. Meanwhile, improved pre-amp and output circuits reduce analog noise.
The DJM-900NXS2 comes with myriad built-in FX that make it easy to add a personal twist to your sound. Experiment with 6 sound color FX (Sweep, Filter, Crush, Dub Echo, Noise, and Space), which are available on every channel. Engage 14 different Beat FX using the large X-Pad. You can select specific frequency ranges to apply FX to--for example, adding echo to vocals. Fine-tune FX with the parameter control knob.
Customize your setup the way that works best for you with the DJM-900NXS2’s flexible connection options, including 4 phono inputs, 2 USB ports, and an independent Send/Return. This enhanced connectivity is compatible with plugging in external hardware (via Aux) or an iPhone/iPad (via USB), allowing you to put both the mixer’s built-in FX and attached external FX units to work at the same time.
The DJM-900NXS2 includes a built-in USB sound card that enables you to use simultaneous input/output of stereo signals from 4 ins and 5 outs. Simply connect the mixer to a computer via USB to automatically open the Settings Utility Tool and configure the mixer, sound card, and audio routing to fit your specific needs.
Pioneer DJ DJM-900NXS2 Features
- MIDI Control: Full assignable MIDI controls
- Includes ProDJ Link, P-LOCK Fader Caps, and Auto Standby
- Compatible DJ Software: rekordbox
- DVS Control: rekordbox dvs ready (not included), Paid upgrate to Serato DJ Essentials)
- Studio-quality, 96 kHz/64-bit digital signal processor
- Sound Color FX: 6 studio-quality sound FX - Sweep, Filter, Crush, Dub Echo, Noise and Space - are available on every channel. Use the parameter control knob to fine-tune the FX.
- Beat FX: Use the large X-Pad to engage 14 different types of Beat FX and adjust paramters with just one finger. A high-res OLED display instatnly shows you which FX are in play.
- Frequency FX: Choose which frequency range you want to apply FX to. You can add echo to the vocals, for example, or double the rhythm of hi-hat with the touch of a button.
- Independent Send/Return.
- Built-in USB sound card allows simultaneous input/output of stereo signals from 4 ins and 5 outs, while 96 kHz/24-bit high-sampling processing ensures the audio quality.
- DJM-900NXS2 4-Channel Digital Mixer1
- Power cord1
- USB cable1
- Operating Instructions (Quick Start Guide)1
- Sampling Rate 96kHz
- Dimensions (W x H x D) 13.11 x 4.25 x 16.31 inches
- Weight 17.64 lbs
- Frequency Range 20-40,000Hz
- A/D Converter 24-bit
- D/A Converter 32 bit
- S/N Ratio Line 105 dB
- S/N Ratio Phono 88 dB
- S/N Ratio Mic 79 dB
- Distortion <0.005% (LINE)