Take your performance to new heights with the DJM-900NXS2 4-channel Digital Mixer from Pioneer DJ, which features a studio-quality 64-bit mixing processor for a warmer, more nuanced sound. With fine-tuned the EQ and fader curves and enhanced the FX controls, this mixer offers myriad opportunities to express creativity in your mixes. The versatile DJM-900NXS2 has an independent Send/Return, 4 phono inputs and 2 USB ports - giving you flexibility to custom-set your mixing preferences.
Pioneer DJ DJM-900NXS2 4-Channel Digital Mixer Features
- MIDI Control: Full assignable MIDI controls
- Includes ProDJ Link, P-LOCK Fader Caps, and Auto Standby
- Compatible DJ Software: rekordbox
- DVS Control:
- rekordbox dvs ready (not included)
- Paid upgrate to Serato DJ Essentials)
- Studio-quality, 96 kHz/64-bit digital signal processor
- Sound Color FX: 6 studio-quality sound FX - Sweep, Filter, Crush, Dub Echo, Noise and Space - are available on every channel. Use the parameter control knob to fine-tune the FX.
- Beat FX: Use the large X-Pad to engage 14 different types of Beat FX and adjust paramters with just one finger. A high-res OLED display instatnly shows you which FX are in play.
- Frequency FX: Choose which frequency range you want to apply FX to. You can add echo to the vocals, for example, or double the rhythm of hi-hat with the touch of a button.
- Independent Send/Return.
- Built-in USB sound card allows simultaneous input/output of stereo signals from 4 ins and 5 outs, while 96 kHz/24-bit high-sampling processing ensures the audio quality.
In the Box
- 1x DJM-900NXS2 4-Channel Digital Mixer
- 1x Power cord
- 1x USB cable
- 1x Operating Instructions (Quick Start Guide)
- Sampling Rate: 96kHz
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 13.11 x 4.25 x 16.31 inches
- Weight: 17.64 lbs
- Frequency Range: 20-40,000Hz
- A/D Converter: 24-bit
- D/A Converter: 32 bit
- S/N Ratio Line: 105 dB
- S/N Ratio Phono: 88 dB
- S/N Ratio Mic: 79 dB
- Distortion: <0.005% (LINE)