Combining wide horizontal dispersion with a focused vertical dispersion, the ULT12 active loudspeaker from PreSonus® is a great choice for both mobile use and permanent installations. Featuring a Pivot X110 horn, custom 12-inch low-frequency driver, and plenty of biamped Class D power in a compact, lightweight wood enclosure, the ULT12 loudspeakers deliver first-rate speech intelligibility, natural music reproduction, and even coverage throughout the space, enabling the audience to hear clearly wherever they are.
The Pivot X110 horn can be quickly “field-rotated” rotated 90˚, so ULT loudspeakers can be mounted in a horizontal configuration while still maintaining a 110˚ x 50˚ coverage pattern. The result is an extremely versatile loudspeaker that is equally at home as an excellent solution for permanent installations…yet easily portable, for yet is easily portable for small tours, mobile churches, and other mobile use.
- 12-inch custom woofer with 2.5-inch voice coil.
- WorxAudio®-designed waveguide Pivot X110 horn for precise coverage.
- Ultra-wide 110° horizontal dispersion.
- Tight 50° vertical dispersion for longer throw.
- 1,300W Class D power (150x500W continuous).
- XMAX preamp.
- Onboard mixer with two combo XLR and ¼” inputs.
- Direct line-input channel output.
- Single summed balanced output.
- Multi-angle, eucalyptus plywood enclosure with tough Chemline™ polyurethane coating.
- Powder-coated steel grille.