PreSonus® ULT15 active loudspeakers combine the widest horizontal dispersion of any loudspeaker in their class with a focused vertical dispersion for an ultra-long throw. The result is even coverage throughout the space, enabling the audience to hear clearly wherever they are. Featuring PreSonus’ proprietary Pivot X110 horn, a custom 15-inch low-frequency driver, and plenty of biamped Class D power in a lightweight design with the performance characteristics that only wood can offer, ULT15 loudspeakers deliver first-rate speech intelligibility and natural music reproduction. This makes them a great choice for both mobile use and permanent installations.
With extra-wide horizontal and focused vertical dispersion, a rotatable horn, ultra-long throw, a wood enclosure, and ample Class D power, the ULT15 is an excellent solution for permanent installations. Yet it’s also portable, making it a top choice for tours and other mobile use. Best of all, it sounds great, delivering outstanding speech intelligibility and natural music reproduction, with even coverage throughout the space.
- 15-inch custom woofer with 2.5-inch voice coil
- WorxAudio®-designed waveguide Pivot X110 horn for precise coverage
- Ultra-wide 110° horizontal dispersion
- Tight 50° vertical dispersion for longer throw
- 1,300W Class D power (150x500W continuous)
- XMAX preamp
- Onboard mixer with two combo XLR and ¼” inputs
- Direct line-input channel output
- Single summed balanced output