With flexible connectivity, a rugged tour-grade enclosure, and generous Class D power, the ULT18 Active Subwoofer from PreSonus® delivers the versatility, accuracy, and punch expected from today’s professional sound systems. An excellent solution for permanent installations, the ULT18 nevertheless is designed for optimal portability, making it a top choice for tours and other mobile use. Most important, it sounds great, delivering outstanding low-end clarity and natural music reproduction.
Although designed to complement ULT-series full-range loudspeakers, the ULT18 is also an excellent companion for third-party loudspeakers. Featuring several important user controls, its designed to provide maximum versatility. And with 2,000 watts (peak) of Class D power and a direct radiating, ported enclosure, it has all the muscle needed for the detailed low-frequency performance audio pros demand.
PreSonus ULT18 Features
- 18-inch custom woofer with 4-inch voice coil
- 7 mm driver travel before over-excursion
- 2,000W Class D power (2 × 500 W continuous)
- Stereo combo XLR and ¼” inputs with direct outputs
- Onboard fully variable lowpass filter lets you dial in upper frequency limit
- Defeatable front-panel LED
- Rugged, tour-grade birch enclosure
- 16 gauge steel grille
- Comfortable ergonomic handles
- Ground Stacking provisions
- Integrated castor provisions (castor kit sold separately)
- Locking IEC connection