Take your drums with you to play wherever and whenever you want with the SR18 Drum Machine from Alesis. Loaded with innovative drumsets, electronic drums, one-shot hits, and modern percussion sounds, this next-generation drum machine provides ultimate versatility, connectivity, and portability for any mobile musician in the studio or on the stage.
An electronic instrument that responds with acoustic expressiveness, the SR-18 features 12 velocity-sensitive pad buttons that boast Dynamic Articulation™. Dynamic Articulation technology modifies sample sounds so they respond accurately to changes in dynamics, timbre, and color. Hit the buttons harder or softer—depending on what you need at any given moment—to enjoy a drum experience that sounds just as authentic as it feels.
Whether you’re performing live or in a recording studio, this premium drum machine’s onboard effects engine provides reverb, EQ, and compression to make you sound your best. Build drama with ease using the programmable Drum Roll. Trigger different patterns instantly with Pattern Play Mode. Use the Mute/Solo Function to temporarily turn off drums, bass, or percussion sounds. The Tap Tempo button instantly provides beats exactly as you want them.
Add personality to your music with the SR18’s 100 preset patterns and 100 user locations. Its large, 32MB sound set (with percussion bank and bass synth) is comprised of over 500 drum and percussion sounds and 50 bass sounds, giving you tons of room for experimenting and playing.
Connect an instrument (like a guitar) or external gear (such as a MIDI keyboard) to enjoy plug-and-play capability. Optimized connectivity makes it easy to integrate the SR18 into your setup. And, since it can be powered by either AC or batteries (6x AA batteries, sold separately), the SR18 is ultra-portable, giving you enhanced flexibility on when—and where—you create.
Alesis SR18 Features
- Large, 32MB sound set with percussion bank and bass synth
- Over 500 drum and percussion sounds and 50 bass sounds
- Built-in Alesis effects: reverbs, EQs, and compression
- Pattern Play Mode enables different patterns to be triggered from the pads directly
- Programmable Drum Roll function
- Mute/Solo Function: mute drums, bass, and percussion
- Flexible wall (adapter included) and battery powering (six AA, not included)
- Backlit LCD
- 100 preset patterns, 100 user locations
- 12 velocity sensitive pads
- Tap tempo for instant beats exactly as you want them
- SR18 Drum Machine1
- Sound set 32MB, multi-sampled
- Polyphony 32 voices
- Inputs 1/4" instrument (guitar)
- Outputs 1/4" stereo pair, 1/4" TRS, 1/4" TRS stereo headphone
- MIDI in, out/thru
- Footswitch two inputs – start/stop, count/A/B/fill