INGENIA series embodies a longtime experience in acoustics, mechanics, power electronics and DSP programming, combined with talent and intuition in order to create an unprecedented active speaker: compact, modular, flyable, user-friendly and incredibly smart. The INGENIA IG4 T is equipped with 4 premium 6.5 low frequency transducers and 1 1.4"compression driver.
All models of the series are designed to work individually, but they can also be coupled by simply turning one speaker upside down and placing it upon the other one. Thanks to infrared technology, INGENIA detects the presence of a second speaker, and an onboard-configuration wizard automatically sets up the system in order to ensure the best coverage and acoustic coherence.
INGENIA’s horn design is horizontally symmetric and vertically asymmetric: this way, horizontal dispersion is wide and constant while vertical dispersion is narrow in the upper part and wider in the lower part. Thanks to such feature, when 2 Ingenias are coupled high frequencies add up avoiding any interferences. In addition to that, a sophisticated digital steering function process each way of the speaker in order to adjust the dispersion without moving the box. As a result, the whole audience enjoys a perfect intelligibility.
Users can easily control the system through an intuitive OLED display. In fact, behind the simple interface runs a cutting-edge processing which manages mix, coverage steering, EQs levels and input devices.
INGENIA can be easily and safely coupled through a LP-IG accessory which fits all the 4 INGENIA models. Moreover, feet and recessions on the top and the bottom of the enclosure ensure the speakers to be perfectly aligned, avoiding any incorrect setup operation. Ingenia DRK-IG flybar adapts to all the speakers of the series allowing to fly coupled speakers in a vertical array.
dB Technologies IG4T Features
- CEC horn technology (asymmetrical vertical coverage)
- Digital steering coverage
- Element position detection (IR port)
- Speakers with neodymium magnets
- OLED DSP interface
- Unique speaker lock system
- IG4T active speaker1
- Speaker type2-way active speaker
- Frequency response
- -10dB: 74-20,000Hz
- -6dB: 88-19,200Hz
- Max SPL132dB
- HF voice coil3"
- Directivity(HxV)110 x 90° (+20°/- 70°)
- HF typeNeodymium compression driver
- Hornvertical asymmetric
- Crossover frequency1100Hz
- LF voice coil1.5"
- LF typeneodymium
- AmplifierDigipro® G3 Class D
- Peak power1800W
- RMS power900W
- User interfaceOLED display + rotative knob w/ switch
- Self-rotating displayyes
- PositioningEPD (element position detection)
- Display mirroringyes
- ControllerDSP 56 bit
- AD/DA converter24bit/48kHz
- System presetsfactory presets + user defined
- Limiterdual active peak, RMS, thermal
- DSP processingFIR linear phase
- Signal input1x combin in (XLR+Jack 6.3mm)
- Signal out1x XLR link OUT
- USB connectoryes - mini USB
- Housingpolypropylene PP reinforced
- Grillefull/invisible screws
- Handles1 on top, 1 on bottom
- Pole mountyes
- Dimensions (WxHxD)7.68" x 37.64" x 10.67"
- Weight40 pounds (18.2 kg)