The TX-1A from RDL is a balanced to unbalanced transformer.
RDL TX-1A Features
- Provides transformer isolation between balanced line and unbalanced input
- Level trimpot adjusts output 4 to 24 dB below input level
- Input may be 10 kO bridging or 600 O terminated
- Frequency response 20 Hz to 20 kHz (+/- 0.5 dB)
- THD: < 0.05% (1 kHz)
- TX-1A Balanced to Unbalanced Transformer1
- Ambient Operating Environment0°C to 55°C
- Package Dimensions2x2x4"
- Shipping Weight0.305 lbs
- WEEE weight0.25 lbs