The TX-A2D is the ideal choice in installations requiring passive isolation and level attenuation between a professional balanced line-level stereo source and consumer equipment unbalanced inputs.
The TX-A2D is a complete unbalanced stereo line-level audio output module. The front panel provides a detachable terminal block for connecting each channel of a balanced +4 dBu audio source. The input signals are coupled to two front-panel gold plated phono jacks through studio-quality isolation transformers. Each output is coupled through an attenuation network that produces a nominal -10 dBV level. Shielding is provided by the TX-A2D's heavy duty aluminum enclosure.
Wherever professional format audio signals need to be converted to an unbalanced line level, the TX-A2 and TX-A2D are an ideal choice. Use them individually or in conjunction with other RDL products as part of a complete audio/video system.
RDL TX-A2D Features
- Unbalanced Audio Outputs from a Stereo Balanced Line
- Balanced to Unbalanced Conversion
- Stereo Input to Stereo Output
- +4 dBu Input Level to -10 dBV Output Level
- Studio-Quality Transformer Isolation
- Passive Converter with Output Jacks