The TX-A2D is the ideal choice in installations requiring passive isolation and level attenuation between a professional balanced line-level stereo source and consumer equipment unbalanced inputs.
The TX-A2D is a complete unbalanced stereo line-level audio output module. The front panel provides a detachable terminal block for connecting each channel of a balanced +4 dBu audio source. The input signals are coupled to two front-panel gold plated phono jacks through studio-quality isolation transformers. Each output is coupled through an attenuation network that produces a nominal -10 dBV level. Shielding is provided by the TX-A2D's heavy duty aluminum enclosure.
Wherever professional format audio signals need to be converted to an unbalanced line level, the TX-A2 and TX-A2D are an ideal choice. Use them individually or in conjunction with other RDL products as part of a complete audio/video system.
RDL TX-A2D Features
- Unbalanced Audio Outputs from a Stereo Balanced Line
- Balanced to Unbalanced Conversion
- Stereo Input to Stereo Output
- +4 dBu Input Level to -10 dBV Output Level
- Studio-Quality Transformer Isolation
- Passive Converter with Output Jacks
- TX-A2D Dual Audio Converter - Balanced to Unbalanced1
- Input connector 2Detachable terminal block
- Input level+4 dBu nominal; +22 dBu max
- Output connectors (2)Gold plated phono jacks
- Output level-10 dBV nominal
- Frequency response (line level)20 Hz to 20 kHz (±0.5 dB)
- Crosstalk<-80 dB (20 to 20 kHz, ref. -10 dBV); <-90 dB (1 kHz)
- Total Harmonic Distortion<0.05% (20 Hz to 20 kHz, +4 dBu input); <0.01% (1 kHz)
- Dimensions3.17" (8.05 cm) W; 1.76" (4.47 cm) H; 2.06" (5.23 cm) D 3.17 x 1.76 x 2.06 in
- Package Dimensions3.625 x 4.625 x 2.125 in.
- Shipping Weight0.89 lbs.
- WEEE weight0.737 lbs.
- Ambient Operating Environment0° C to 55° C