Impulse is Novation's ultra-responsive and expressive keyboard with loads of fully assignable controls. Designed for people who love to play keys, it's a pleasure to play and integrates seamlessly with Ableton Live, Logic Pro, Pro Tools and other major music software.
We specifically designed the Impulse keyboard to let you create truly expressive performances. Ultra-responsive with semi-weighted action and aftertouch, its full-size piano style keys adapt perfectly to any instrument you want to play, including organs, synths and pianos.
While you're playing, our unique High Rate Scan (HRS) technology will scan the keyboard 10,000 times per second to capture every nuance of your performance.
Novation Impulse 49 Features
- Ultra-responsive, full-size, piano keyboard with semi-weighted action and aftertouch.
- Our unique High Rate Scan (HRS) technology scans your keyboard 10,000 times per second to capture every nuance of your performance.
- Easily control all major music software, including Ableton Live, Logic and Pro Tools for instant hands-on DAW, instrument and plug-in control.
- Endless smooth-action knobs, low-profile faders, assignable buttons and LCD feedback display for directly shaping your sound.
- Velocity-sensitive pads for rolling and looping beats, designing arpeggios and launching clips in Ableton Live.
- Solid and tough enough to handle the most demanding live situations.
- Fully class compliant and USB bus-powered, so you can plug in and play on Mac or Windows without a power supply or drivers.
- Comes with everything you need to start performing your music.
- Free keys and pad drumming lessons with Melodics makes you get the most out of your controller straight out of the box.
- Impulse 49 Keyboard1
- Ableton Live Lite software1
- Product Hardware Specifications
- 49 note velocity sensitive piano style keyboard with assignable aftertouch
- 8 multi-color large backlit velocity sensitive drum pads
- 8 endless encoders (infinite rotation)
- 9 sliders (49 & 61 note) 1 slider (25 note)
- 6 dedicated transport controls
- Pitch bend and modulation wheels
- 2 octave / transpose buttons
- Custom blue-backlit LCD display
- 6 function buttons (4 with LED indicators)
- 4 control switch buttons with LEDs (49 & 61 note) 3 control switch buttons with LEDs (25 note)
- 9 mute / solo buttons plus toggle button (49 & 61 note)
- Arpeggiator with tap tempo and roll
- USB B 2.0
- DC power socket
- Sustain pedal 1/4” jack socket
- Expression pedal 1/4” jack socket
- MIDI In and MIDI Out din sockets
- Kensington security slot
- Power RequirementsFully USB bus powered
- Dimensions (LxDxH)33.3x13x3.94"" (864x332x100mm)