The MIX-32 is the central mixer for the Livemix personal monitoring system. The MIX-32 supplies mix streams as well as power to each of the connected personal mixers.
The MIX-32 will generally be placed near the personal mixers, likely in a rack near the stage. The MIX-32 receives input data over a network cable, either from the AD-24 (shielded) or a Dante network via the LM-DANTE-EXP Dante card.
Each port on the MIX-32 supports two discrete mixes for up to 32 total mixes. Connect a single CS-DUO or up to two CS-SOLOs to each port with standard network cable. Maximum combined CAT5e cable (shielded or unshielded) distance is 100 meters.
Digital Audio Labs MIX-32 Features
- 24 Channel + 4 Accessory Channels
- 24-bit Mixing
- Expansion Port (Option Card)
- Output to Analog for Transmitters
- Supports Up to 16 Personal Mixers
- MIX-32 32 Mix Distributor1
- Max Cable Length to CS-SOLO/CS-DUO100m CAT5e cable (shielded recommended)
- Max Cable Length to AD-24/DA-816100m CAT5e cable (shielded required)
- Bit Rate 24-bit Digital Mixing and Processing
- Sample Rate
- 48 kHz internal system rate
- Up to 96kHz sample rate input accepted from Dante network
- Digital Format Proprietary in system
- Expansion Option Card Slot